UNO!

M/N Pov

It was dark and my body felt heavy and weak. The sounds of a moniter blared in the room as it made that annoying beeping sound. Suddenly, my eyes didn't feel so heavy. I opened them with the amount of strength I had as the blinding light of the white pale room burned and glared at my eyes. My eyes flicker as it got used to the sudden brightness as my E/c starts to roam around the room. 'Where am I?' I though as I slowly sit up, groaning as I urged myself to sit straight(Straight like a circle of course). "Hey hey! you shouldn't be sitting up" a familier male voice sounded in the room as I was gently pushed down onto the bed. My eyes turned and stared at the blurry figure that began to register into a blonde male from the airport. "A-adrian?" I said as my voice hoarsed because of my dry throat. I pointed at his hand which had the cup of water in his grasp as he brought it to my lips. I sipped slowly as the wet and cold water hit the back of my throat. It starts to cleanse the dryness until Adrian pulled away the glass of water from my lips and setted it onto the table that stood next to the hospital bed. "What happened at the airport?" I questioned as my voice seemed to be normal. "Well uhh.." he scatched the back of his neck as he seemed quite nervous. "You fainted at the airport in the entrance where most of the fangirls were at" he said as he seemed to shiver at the word 'Fangirl'. "Fangirls? Why were there fangirls anyways?" He mumbled to himself as Adrian seemed to be staring at me with a surprised look. "You don't know?" He asked as I shook my head, really confused to the point where I start to ask alot of questions.

He seemed to know what was gonna happening as he sat down next to the bed where I squirmed away from him a bit. "The fangirls were uh..how do I say this." He started mumbling to himself before I whack his arm which probaby didn't do much. "Stop mumbling blonde" I grumbled, annoyed of his mumbling. "Its my fangirls" He said as I raise my eyebrow. "So you're saying you're a fuck boy then?" He didn't seem to take it well as he glared at me with his emerald eyes but with a slight blush on his cheeks. "I'm not a fuck boy M/N" I laughed nervously as I shiver from his glare. I looked away and spotted a box full of cards and the brand named 'Uno' on the table to the side that was against the wall. "UNO!" I spoke loudly which made Adrian look to the wall and tilt his head. "You wanna play a game where we rage and betray each other?" He says as if it was question as I nod in response. "I mean it can't be that bad can't it?" I grab the glass of water and sip it as Adrian went to go grab the box of UNO cards and layed it on the bed. "Ready to lose?" I challanged as he seemed to grin, nodding back at me.

For the next few hours of playing UNO. The hospital was filled with screams, yelling, and screeches. All the patients were disturbed by the horrifying sounds. They all felt like they were at an asylum.

Adrien pulled out a skip card which managed to freak out Y/n as he felt anxious about the next card being placed. Soon later, multiple cards filled Y/N hand. His hand was holding majority of the stack. "This is no fair!" He complained as Adrien chuckled in response. "Well, I guess you had some luck then." The black cat in disguise said. "Yea, I probably seen a black cat or something." he huffed.

Adrien chuckled mentally at that but it seemed to show onto his face too, which caused the male to stare in confusion. "What's with that face?" M/N said, poking his cheeks. The UNO cards were now stuff away into their little cramped box, cards mixed together for the next patient when M/N gets dispatched.

"Oh it's nothing, just thought of something." Adrian said casually as M/N rolled his eyes at him. "When will I be released?" he said, staring out the window. "Well, they said it would at least be an hour from now...ah that reminds me, I must get home before my father decides to send my bodyguard and Natalie."

"Does that mean you have to go and leave me here in this isolated place?.." M/N spoke sadly as the model shook his head lightly. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you leave with us after you get dispatched from the hospital."

M/M seemed to smile once again before noticing something moving within Adrien's pocket.

"Hey, what's moving in your pocket?..."