Chapter 1

I hate Mondays.

Well I just hate school.

I’m an outcast, I get teased for being the local reverend’s foster daughter but I just ignore them. But that’s not why I hate school. I hate it because Chris is there, my abusive ‘boyfriend’ who everybody loves including my foster father.

Let me introduce myself. My names Alexandria Biersack, Andy Biersack’s cousin. I’m 16 turning 17 in 2 weeks. Me and my real parents moved to York (England) 5 years ago from America for my dad’s business. But 2 years ago our house got robbed, my dad saved my life, he told me to hide under the bed and dial 999. He took a bullet for me. But I have a dark secret that only the police know. I saw both my parents die and I just broke down I was stupid I did the only thing I thought was right but I regret it every day. I killed 1 of the robbers, there was 2 of them and 1 dropped their gun so me being a stupid 14 year old lifted the gun still hearing my mother’s screams in my head I pulled the trigger.

Andy and his parents moved here last year, my aunt Amy hoping to take custody of me. Funny thing was that Andy’s friends moved with him. As much as I loved Jake, Jinxx, CC and Ashley they could get on your nerves very easily not so much Jake and Jinxx but CC and Ashley were never good together, trouble follows them like their shadow.

“Miss Alexandria are you okay?” miss Clearwater snapped me out of my thoughts she was kneeling down beside my desk looking concerned her blond hair flowed over her shoulders and into her eyes “yes miss I’m fine” I nodded she looked like she didn’t believe me but she went back to the front of the room. I was currently in English the second last class of the day I was dying to get home. I’m glad that I had a free period after this. All the teachers called me ‘Miss Alexandria’ as they didn’t want to say that I was a Biersack because since Andy was the rebel of the school and they couldn’t believe I was related to him so they pretended I wasn’t. I put my earphones into my ears as the bell rung, Linkin Park played as I walked into the hallway.

“RIA!” I turned to see Jake and Jinxx shouting my name down the hall.

“Yes?” they stopped right in right of me smiling.

 “You coming to Andy’s after school?” the guys were the only ones who knew I was Andy’s cousin since no one knew my surname and Andy never talked to me in school I don’t know why.

“Is Ella going to be there?” I raised an eyebrow at Jake. He and Ella had been going out for 8 months now and Jinxx was having a long distance relationship with Sammi who was in America. Jake nodded Jinxx laughed “they’ll be sucking on each other’s faces all night!” Jake hit Jinxx’s arm “you’re just jealous!” and with that Jinxx shut his mouth

“That was harsh,” I laughed “i have a free period now, I’ll wait in your car can I have the keys please?” I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he just threw me the keys “one scratch and I’ll kill you in your sleep” he threatened and walked back to the rest of the guys.

I turned and walked straight into someone. I looked up to find one of the biggest flirts in the school the guy every girl wanted to be with except me.

Danny Worsnop.