Chapter 2

“You alright love?” Danny asked as he searched my face “You new here?”

 Typical.

I rolled my eyes, of course he didn’t know me I’m not one of the girls that either are ‘hot’, popular or throw themselves at boys especially Danny, so he didn’t recognise me.

I looked over his shoulder and froze. Chris. He was watching us I could tell he was angry.

I am so dead.

“Shit,” I muttered Danny raised an eyebrow “I-I’m sorry, I um have to go”

I went to move but realised than Danny was hold my wrists. I looked at him pleading and he let go I saw Torrey -the school slut- coming down the hall towards us flicking her bleach like I mean BLEACHED it wasn’t even blond anymore and it made her look even more fake. I made my way around Danny he grabbed my arm forcing me to look at him “are you okay?”

What does he care?! For some strange reason he looked concerned, I just nodded and made my way down the hall as I passed Torrey I said “whore alert!” I heard Danny chuckle. I smiled but it quickly disappeared when Chris grabbed me shoving me outside towards the back of the school.

“What did you say to Danny bitch?!” he growled as he pushed me up against the wall his green eyes were filled with anger.

“N-nothing, I d-didn’t say anything!” I cried as he slapped me

“You’re lying”

“Please Chris I didn’t say anything I walked into him he just asked me if I was okay!”

“What did you tell him?”

“I said I was fine!” I began shaking fear getting the better of me.

Chris put a hand threw his brown hair “if I find out that you’re lying then you better hope that god will have mercy on you reverend’s daughter!” he spat before he slapped me again sending me to the floor. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying I would not give him the pleasure of seeing me break.

“Take this as a warning” he grabbed my wrist that was wrapped around my stomach and kicked me in the ribs, I cried out in pain as it burned to breath from the power of the hit. Chris disappeared back into the school leaving my laying on the ground.

What have you got yourself into Alexandria?

I looked at my wrist a bruise was starting to form. Another one to add to the collection. I traced the bruises on my arms then realisation hit me. What if Danny saw them? Was that why he was concerned? No he couldn’t have I’m wearing my school blazer he wouldn’t have been able to see. Right?

I picked myself off the ground and brushed the dirt off my uniform yeah we were a typical English school with uniforms. I felt something trickle down my cheek to my chin I wipe it and look at the red substance.

Great I’m bleeding!

You probably think why don’t I leave him? I can’t he’ll tell my foster father everything like my fights in school, swearing and that I slept with Chris. Do you know how much that’ll make him dishonour me? He wants me to be like Mary but it’s impossible and plus Mary had a baby at the age of 14. Yeah I’m not going to get at 16/17 never mind 14!

I quickly made my way to the girls’ bathroom to cover up the cut and bruises I notice how the bruise was hand shaped.

Once again- Great.

I put some cover up on my wrist and cheek you could barely see the cut afterwards. I looked in the mirror yeah I looked like Andy with my natural black hair, pale skin and blue eyes but my hair was red at the tips making it look like it was on fire. I smiled at my work of art and opened the door and guess what?

Yet again I walked into someone. CC would be that someone. YAY!

“Oh it’s you Ace!” CC laughed. I got the nickname Ace because every time I play poker I always have an Ace.

“You coming over to Andy’s later?” I asked ignoring the fact that he was looking at me weirdly.

“Like I would miss a good time with my fellow paedophiles!” he joked I laughed,

“You mean Ashley?”

“Whoa I heard my name it better be about a threesome!” Ashley came up behind us and wrapped an arm round my shoulder.

“You know it!” CC giggled

I rolled my eyes, “EWW! NO,” I said “I’ll see you later!”

“In my bed?” Ashley questioned making me laugh as I continued walking but I was stopped by Whorey- I mean Torrey.

“May I help you?” I asked her brown eyes said she was not happy

“Stay away” she growled

“Excuse me?”

“Stay away from Danny, Andy and his friends what makes you think you can hang around them?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t know you owned them” I said as I made my way around her

“Just stay away from Danny reverend’s daughter,” she hissed as she turned me around to look at her “be a good Christian” she smiled

“Be a good Whore,” I patted her head like a dog before continuing “tell that to Danny he talked to me first” I noticed Danny watching us well really he was watching me. Why?

“Like he would talk to a low life like you” she scoffed

“Are you done cause I have some where to be” I didn’t wait for her to reply so I walked on out to Jake’s car.

I unlocked it and went to open the back door knowing Ella will sit in the passenger seat, but a hand beat me to it I looked up at Danny who smiled opening the door for me.

“Mi’ lady” he says in a posh accent.

“Who knew Mr Worsnop was a gentleman?” I said as I stepped into the car, little did I know it would cause a round of 20 questions.