1

"Why did you bring me here? I told you not to bring me back!"
     "Relax, Autumn. You'll be safe. I wanted to be nearby for the birth and I couldn't come to your hiding place."
     "It's my home, I wasn't hiding. And it's not time for the birth yet."
     "Well I'm sure we can speed it up a bit, don't you think?"

*2 days later*

      The dark room was illuminated only by her. The screams of childbirth caused fire to flare around the angel's body. The light in her eyes and skin fading, turning as dull as the rest of Hell's inhabitants. Demons gathered around to watch the birth of a half-breed. In a flash of light, the child was born. And with her birth, the demonic mother released Autumn from her chains, returning the angel's freedom before carrying her and their child away.

    As Autumn opened her eyes, she realized that she was back on Earth. As she saw Dæmiana holding their daughter she couldn't help but feel a surge of pride and love. Her daughter's black and grey wings wrapped around her small body. Then she remembered what happened. Her eyes began to glow as a sword formed in her hands. Spreading her blindingly white wings she demanded to know what happened. "You dragged me to that place! What's wrong with you! I was going to meet you here!"
      "Autumn! You know I can't cross those gates. I needed to be around to make sure you two were safe."
      "Fine. But never again. If you use the mark to pull me there again I will burn it off. Now let me hold her."

*so, here's the first chapter. Any constructive criticism is welcome. I'm not going to lie, I don't think it's going to be very consistent uploads*