Fanfiction

Beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep.

Beep beep bee-

"Shut up," Cry mumbled, slamming his palm down on the snooze button of his alarm clock.

Mumbling, the American sat up and rubbed his eyes. He grabbed his glasses from his nightstand and put them on. Glancing at the clock, he noticed that he had about thirty minutes to get ready for work.

Cry swung his legs off of the bed and landed them on the floor. He got out of his bed and began rummaging through his closet to find his work uniform. Once he found it, he walked into the living room to get to the bathroom.

He stopped his journey to the bathroom once he saw how much of a mess he and Felix made the night before. Then, his eyes glanced over at the sleeping Swede on the couch. His mouth was open and he was snoring slightly with a small trail of drool on the side of his mouth.

Cry chuckled quietly at the scene before remembering what had happened the night before. His smile quickly fell and his face suddenly became very hot. He looked away from Felix and quickly made his way into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him. He leaned against the door and sighed.

I can't believe I actually got to make out with my crush last night. Wait... Cry, stop it. You're sounding like a high school girl.

Cry shook his head and began stripping so he could put on his work clothes. Once he was finished dressing, he took his hair brush on the sink and began brushing his hair.

How am I going to be able to face Felix now? He probably thinks I'm weird now. I mean, who makes out with their best friend on the floor and only stops going further because they didn't have protection?

Cry placed the hair brush back down and picked up his toothbrush and a bottle of toothpaste. He squeezed some toothpaste on the bristles of the toothbrush and ran it under some water before bringing the toothbrush up to his mouth to brush his teeth.

Maybe he doesn't remember. After all, he was completely wasted. Stop worrying so much.

Cry spit out the suds in his mouth and rinsed out the sink. He grabbed a small cloth and wiped his face of the excess suds around his mouth. He opened the door and luckily, Felix was still asleep on the couch.

Okay, good, he's asleep. Maybe when I get home from work tonight, he'll have forgotten last night had ever happened.

Cry moved over to the kitchen counter and grabbed his keys. He looked back at the couch and then the mess in the living room. He sighed.

I'm going to have to clean that up when I get home. At least tomorrow is my day off.

Cry walked out his apartment and locked the door behind him. He walked down the flight of stairs and over to his car and unlocked it. He opened the door and sank into the driver's seat. He sighed again and rubbed his face to help himself wake up.

Cry sat up right and adjusted his mirrors. He closed the door beside him and put on his seatbelt. Turning the key in the ignition, Cry put the car in reverse so he could get out of his driveway.

I really hope he doesn't remember what happened last night. I won't be able to handle it if he doesn't like me back.

-

Meanwhile in Cry's apartment, Felix woke up with a pounding migraine.

"Fan!" The Swede cursed under his breath, gently holding his aching head.