Dragon-Slayer's Babies Part 2

"We can't let this happen again" Mirajane said concerned as all of the Dragon Slayers and their partners looked just as concerned as the silver haired maiden.
"I mean they're all old enough to fight on their own" Romeo said getting sighs from most of the mother's in the room, and also getting the dirtiest look from his own wife.
"Amber is only twelve, she can't fight people who's been planning on kidnapping her since she was a MONTH OLD!" Wendy screamed letting her 'mumma-Dragon' rage out. (Romeo, Amber and Carla call it that when Wendy gets either angry or WAY to over protective over her children). Kinana rubbed Wendy's shoulders trying to calm her down.
"Either way, I'm not letting my daughter getting kidnapped again" Sting said annoyed, mainly because he just got pulled out from his relaxing time (which was rightfully earned after all the paper work he had to do with the guild) to be told his daughter was threatened to be kidnapped again. Yukino and Rogue nodded in agreement. "Lets just lock the kids up" Both Yukino and Rogue stopped nodding.
"Ok maybe not that" Yukino said pull on her, sleep deprived, husband's arm.
"Maybe something similar though" Gajeel said. Levy looked up at him.
"You idiot, we can't lock up Gale. He's technically an adult" She said a little pissed off.
"Not lock him up" Gajeel said rolling his eyes.
"We can protect them" Lucy said looking at Natsu. "We can have the whole guild protect her right?"
"That's not a bad idea" Laxus muttered behind his wife.
"Then we'll do that" Natsu said more serious than most times in his life. Most of the adults in the room nodded.

There was a figure larking around the corner hidden in the shadows, hidden from the shadow Dragon Slayer himself. The figure faded and appeared on the top of the roof of Fairy Tail Guild. "So?" March said practically jumping at his sister.
"They said they want to 'Protect' us from the people who sent those notes" Mazie said wrapping her arms around her knees. "But to be honest, I think they just want to trap us in our own guilds so we don't bring trouble"
"That's most likely not so far from the truth giving our track records" Nova said running her hand through her hair. Nashi growled angrily to herself. Amber jogged her arm.
"Hey what's with you" she asked her best friend. Nashi growled again.
"It's not right" She muttered.
"What do you mean?" Gale asked.
"They're after us" Nashi yelled as she stood up. "Why should both Fairy Tail and Sabortooth risk their lives for us" The rest of the young Dragon Slayers look at the pink haired girl. "I don't know about you guys but I'm not letting my guild, my FAMILY risk themselves when I can fight myself!!" Nova and Gale looked at Nashi with worry as they knew what she was going to say next. "I'm going to go and take these guys down. Who's with me?" Almost right after Nashi said that, the dark purple hair girl stood up and screamed.
"I'm in!"
"Me too" Mika said loaming behind Nova. Nova looked at Mika with sudden surprise.
"Mika you can give into her delusional plans" Nova whispered.
"It's not delusional! I'm not letting Willow get herself hurt for me" Mika said growling at her. Nova sighed and thought about the options.
"Me too" she said.
"I'm in" the other blonde said still laying down on the roof.
"If Lily is in, we're in" March said with his sister nodding behind him. Nashi smiled and looked at Gale with hope. Gale saw her staring at him.
"What?! I was in the moment Amber said yes" He said. Nashi smiled again.
"Right Dragon Slayers V2s LET'S KICK SOME KIDNAPPERS BUTTS" Nashi roared and everyone else yelled in excitement.