How Do You Love? - Part: 6

[Oof, I think that I am better at Zym's POV cause I roleplay on warrior cats roleplay a lot....and I am used to writing animals' POV's...he]

Azymondias' POV [hehe]

I followed Rayla's gaze to Callum and Ezran as she said "Say the word and I will fight them on my own, I don't want you two to feel like you betrayed your kingdom.". I expected at least one of them to start crying and then let her fight but they didn't. Callum pulled out his Primal Stone [Oof....how does he still have dat? I have no clue...Just role with it :P] and Ezran unsheathed his iron sword [Lil Ez is all grown up >o< HE HAS A SWORD...lol]. I saw my sister smile sweetly at them then turn back to the two intruders as she handled her daggers.

Rayla's POV

I dodged an attack from Soren, my left blade dropping to sweep his leg but he stepped on it. "Sweeping the leg Is. Not. a move in sword fighting!" He growled and I smirked. I could tell he saw me smirk and in seconds he was on the ground rubbing his head. I pinned Soren to the ground, my foot on his chest. My smirk soon faded and was replaced by a frown as I saw Callum hesitating to hurt Claudia, I narrowed my eyes at the dark mage as she cast a spell. She shot her hand towards Ezran and he was sent into the air with a scream. I locked eyes with Callum, his gaze tearing apart from mine as he rushed to the prince.

A/N: Guys, please STOP asking me to update! I am a human being and I do NOT write stories on wattpad for a living! //I read them hehehe *I'm just kidding -,-*//. Give me time to write my stories AND take care of myself and please start acknowledging that I have problems to worry about and I have school! I am not on my computer 24/7 and I will not be just for people's entertainment! Please keep this in mind and have a great day/night.

I'm sorry it's so short >.<//

-Author~Sama