~ruby~

Hyungwon pressed the barrel to your forehead prepared to pull the trigger and end you

Hyungwon pressed the barrel to your forehead prepared to pull the trigger and end you. End your life all for the sake to receive the money and for what? Not for his satisfaction. For nothing.  But he couldn't, he couldn't kill the one that he loved. The one who gave him everything.

"Do it Hyungwon.." You whispered as you closed your eyes but was denied by lowering the barrel down your face to your smooth lips, slightly poking your bottom lip with the cold pistol.

He bit his bottom lip and huffed. "You put me through so fucking much you know that?" He questioned lowly. "So fucking much but, I love you. I love this, fuck I wouldn't kill you. I can't.." His eyes trailed down the sweet warm attire of your gorgeous lacy bra and panties, indulging in the way the material had cupped every place he had come to desire and love.

"Do you love me?" Hyungwon met your eyes, which was filled with the same hunger and lust that he had.

"I love you.."

He trailed the gun down from your lips to your chest and leaned down closer so his face was inches away from yours. His other hand managed to grip your hair and tug your head back, a gasp slipping between your lips in the moment. He nudged his nose against the curve of your jaw and whispered.

"Say it again..."

He set the gun down beside you as he heard your voice tremble.

"I love you, Hyungwon. I want you, please.." You begged.

His body was now on top of yours, holding you to him as he began to abuse the multiple sweet spots upon your neck.

"Then prove to me how much you love me, prove to me that you want me just as badly as I do. Fucking prove it."