~carnelian~

Junmyeon grasped your hand in his, intertwining his fingers between yours in a tight grip

Junmyeon grasped your hand in his, intertwining his fingers between yours in a tight grip. Hips smacking against yours as his thrusts were nothing but powerful deep strokes that made continuously unravel for him.

Heavy breath warming your cheek as he pushed one of your thighs up more, deepening his heavy strokes. He silently cursed as he pressed kisses on your cheek.

"I-I try my hardest to stay away from you but...I always seem to go back to you." He whispered lowly in your ear. Your free hand gripping his shoulder tightly before wrapping your arm around his neck to pull him tighter against you.

"I want you to be safe, fuck- you can't be with me. Yet, I don't want any other man having what's mine. I want no other man touching you the way I do. I don't deserve you."

You combed your fingers through his hair to gently tug his hair, pulling his head up to make him look at you. Your lips pressed against his in a heavy passionate kiss, shared moans mixing into the kiss. You pulled away and whispered in his ear. "I want you. I only want you Junmyeon, only you." He fucked you harder against the wall, his other hand grabbing your other leg and lifting you up so you were no longer touching the ground.

"Say it again."

"Only you." You cried out. "I want no other man but you, Junmyeon."