4.

KTH POV

After our little break-through, Jimin left to go to class- not before promising to rip anyone-who-touches-me head's off. I collected myself and left the bathroom, making my way to my class.

Shit, shit, shit, I am going to be late to class, and all the attention is going to be on me.

I burst through the classroom door, being louder than anticipated. Everyone turns their focus to me, making my head drop to stare at the ground.

"I'm sorry I'm late Mrs. Park. It's just- I- uhm-" I look her in the eyes, trying to send my message across. She seems to have noticed my crying, because her face softens and she allows me to take my seat.

I drag myself to the back of the classroom and plop down in my seat. Rather than looking at the board, I turn my head and gaze out the window. It was a pass-time that I enjoyed, seeing as I didn't pay much attention in class anyways.

"-yung! Kim Taehyung!"

I snap from my daze when I hear Mrs. Park calling me. Whipping my head to the front, I see a very good-looking guy my age standing in front of the board. He had his black hair parted in the front, which gave me a good view of his doe-like eyes. I would've called him cute, but I could tell he was muscular and could probably choke me out in less than a minute. He was wearing a black hoodie with tight black ripped jeans, along with black timberlands.

Damn.

"For god's sake Taehyung, would you snap out of it and raise your hand?!"

Embarrassed, I hesitantly raised my hand, confused. My confused expression turned into one of terror when I saw him coming toward me. He turned right when he got to my seat, and sat in the one next to me. I was scared of him, not gonna lie. He might not have looked like he would pick on me, but he still looked intimidating nonetheless. I stiffened when he sat down, since it had been while since anyone had sat next to me in that seat. I knew he sensed the awkward atmosphere around us, because he immediately turned to me to make a conversation.

"Your name is Taehyung, right?" He asked in a rather gentle voice than an aggressive one, which I had to appreciate. His voice was sweet like honey, surprising me a little bit. I expected his voice to be quite gruff, but it wasn't and oddly I was very attracted to it.

I opened my mouth to say something, but immediately closed it.

Should I even trust him?

What if he turns on me like everyone else?

What if he hurts me?

But then again, he seemed different from other kids, so I decided to give it a chance. He sat next to me, and talked to me first, ignoring all of the judgmental stares and comments he got. As weird as it, I have never seen someone other than Jimin do that. After all, talking to him can't hurt me can it?

It might.

But maybe I should start taking more risks.

I open my mouth to answer him again, but nothing comes out. I feel my face heat up, as I turn it to the left. I heard him giggle, which made me whip my head up to look at him.

That might be the cutest sound I have ever heard.

He was grinning with all of his teeth, showing a smile similar to one of a bunny's.

Cute.

"I'll take that as a yes," His smile widens. "My name is Jungkook, as you probably know. You want to be friends? Since I don't know anyone yet, and I'm not sure they'll even want to be my friends," He chuckles.

I wanted to tell him that anyone would love to be his friend, but decided against it. Without thinking, I nodded.

Suddenly, the bell rang.

Wow, I guess time really does fly when you're having fun.

"Great! I'll see you at lunch, Taehyung-ah!" he hastily says, before packing up and dashing out of the classroom.

I sit there, confused, feeling my cheeks heat up.

Wow, did he just make me... blush?

I giggled at the thought, before slapping my hand over my mouth.

That was the first time I have genuinely giggled because of anyone other than Jimin since him.

I continued to smile unconsciously as I packed up my belongings.

Maybe today won't be so bad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

I'm so fucking mad, Wattpad deleted the whole chapter so I had to rewrite it. That's why its not the best quality, especially because I'm literally writing this at 12 AM. I still have to study for a test tomorrow. fun times

Anyways, how are you all? I hope you all are doing good. Remember, stay strong <3 Fighting!!

-remisae