Chapter 1

First day of school....

Andrea's P.O.V

I waked up early and prepared my clothes then I took a bath and wore my sky blue shirt then a white skinny jeans then I arrange my thing at my pack bag then I combed my long long hair and I wore my glasses then I went out of the room then I went to the kitchen then I saw my lil sisters at the table they are twins their name is natalie and natalia then I went newr them and greeted Good morning nat nat!!!!...... then they said good morning ate!!!.. then I went to my chair and ate there I only eat a cereals cause it its already 7:30 then i brush my teeth then we said good bye to our parents and waited for the bus to come...

~~AT SCHOOL~~

I walked to the classroom while I was at the corrider I heared "omg guys the nerd is here!!" "guys you've got to see this the campus nerd is here" "she looks ugly wahahahahaha" "girls im going to bully here muahahahahaha!!!" then I just ignored them then I went to the classroom. I saw a vacant seat at the end then I sat there then I saw......... a pretty girl sitting beside me then she said.. Hi I'm kyline Alcantara. H-Hello I am Andrea Santos. then we shook hands then she said. wanna be my best friends forever and ever? umm are you serious? cause everyone hates me caused i am ugly and I have no friend I only have my parents and sisters... then she said.. hey im really serious promise.. and your not ugly your so beautiful... ohh okay sure I really want to have a friend.. I said then *skipped the boring class*

~~Recess~~

me and kyline went to the canteen then while waking to the canteen I heared ewww look at that she is with the campus princess.. yuck the nerd is so feeler!! now the nerd has a friend!!! hey princes get away from her she is ugly!!! then I ignored it then I look at kyline she was abput shout at them then I said ky, just ignore them. then she said no one will mess at my bff!!. then she shouted "HEY MY BFF IS NOT UGLY DON'T YOU EVEN DARE CALL HER UGLY AND IF YOU CALL HER UGLY WELL DIEEE!!! AND NO I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY BFF!!! YOU LOSERS!!!!" then everyone said sorry.. then I went near kyline and hugged her then said thank you... then she hugged back your welcome ^_^ then we buyed our snacks and went to the table then someone shoted ahhh the boys are here!!!! then I saw kyline staring at nathaniel britt then he was the one at the center then beside him was the most handsome and cute creature.. I keep staring at him then kyline interuppted me hey andrea they look handsome... especially the hoy in the middle then I just nodded my head then after recess we went to our classroom .. * skip the borning classes*

~~dismissal~~

I went home then I hugged my parents and my sisters then went to my room then I plundge in my bed then I fall asleep...

Kyline's P.O.V

before I went home I went to the mall then buyed some clothes for andrea then I buyed a customize s white shirt saying I love my bestfriend! and Bff stands for best friend forever. hen I buyed some converse and some doll shoes then I went to buy some bracelet that reminds us our friendship and a necklace to then i went home then I took a bath then sleep..

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Sorry for a short chapter ... promise babawi ako ^_^ pleas e vote my story ^_^...