Chapter 3

Andrea's P.O.V

I waked up early I went to my closet and then prepared my uniform and knee socks then shoes then I went to the bathroom and I took a shower then after the shower I wore my uniform my sock and my shoes then I went infront of my mirror.. then I looked at myself it was really different then I comb my hair then I pack all my things I grabbed my iphone on the beside table then went to the kitchen then I saw my parents and lil sisters then I greeted them then they greeted back too then I ate my breakfast then I brushed my teeth then went outside I am waiting for the bus.... then the bus finally came then I sat at the vacant seat.. I am near at the window... I was alone that time.. then the bus stopped I looked at the door it was the boys they keep on shouting darrea!!! Who is darrea?! I said in my thought... then they became silent

I guess they saw me then darren said to me can I sit thwn I replied okay.. then the other boys sat behind and infront of me. Then the bus stopped again then I saw kyline hen I waved at her then she waves back then she sat infront beside nathaniel.. then darren spoke..

D: hey. You look different

A: hi. Yeah kyline did this..

D: you look beautiful and cute

A: thanks.

D:no problem

Then me and darren have a eye to eye contact for 3 mins then the bus stopped at the school then kyline shouted sis lets go na!!!! Then I said good bye to darren then went to kyline... the I said

A:kyline he called me beautiful and cute then ahhhhh I can't breath

K: I know I heared your conversation then nathaniel too he told me that I am the beautiful girl he met ahhhh I want to die...

A: lets go na to the room ^_^

K: lets ------

M:girls wait up...

We looked back ot was mika running towards us then *Booom* she bumped into nash.. she look above she was blushing then nash helped her up then she continued walking towards us then we went together to the room while walking we heard is that Andrea?!?! Wooow she looook different!!! Wow I think she is done being a nerd!! Then we gigglied then continued walking then we were at the classroom then we walked inside then sat at our chair then someone shouted WOW YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL ANDREA!! Then someone continued yeah you look awsome!! Then the teacher walked in then the class become silint then the teacher announce that there are no class today until friday. Then we scream yeeaahhh woohoooo lets go naahh.. the my mom texted me that they already move then she texted me that address.......

Then I wemt home already then I looked at the door it was my sis natalie then I rush toward there then hugged her then greeted that hey gurl... then I went inside I was looking for my bedroom then I picked a room that was color blue with a design of snowflakes then I was unpacking then it looks neat then I went outside then I told my parents that I have no class today until friday. Then they say okay so I went back to my room then connect to the wifi then I toom some selfies then post it at instagram then said in caption Hey guys no class wohooo yeasss #relaxingday #todayuntilfriday #atmynewhouse then postes it then many people liked it then I changed my clothes to a denim short then a white shirt with a sentence said I love my bff then I wore my black converse then I grabbed my sling bag then put there my wallet and my phone then I tied my hair french braid then I walked downstairs then I said mom can I go out? Then she said yes then I went outside then went to the mall then I buy a hair accessories then I bumped into someone I look up it was darren.. then he helped me up said wanna hang out then I said yes then we went to the ice cream parlor then I buyed a mango flavor ice cream then we went to the table then we became close then he keep on joking then we keep on laughing then we took many many selfies at my phome and his phone then we went to the park then we played there we played tag then hide and seek hen we went home then I said my house is right there I say pointing my house then he pointed his house it was beside our house then we exchange numbers then went home before I went homemhe hugged me., then we went home nah then ate dinner then went to my room then posted all my selfies then took a bath then change to my pj then before I sleep I played smallworlds I was on level 90 cause I keep doing mission I have many tokens and gold then *Beep beep* I looked at my phone it was kyline she said I ship darrea look at the twirter don't reply im sleeping already hehehe then I look at my twitter trending yung #darrea whut is this omg then I put my laptop at the beside table same with my phone then said shutting down shutting down then slept....