Boyfriend, Bestfriend, And Drama:: story of my life

Oct 17, Hey :) so I'm kinda excited for this! Lol. I figured this site would be a good way for me to show my work without people actualy knowing who I was! Lol.

OH! And I haven't got a name for this story yet so bare with me :) PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

CHAPTER 1

I smiled as he grabbed my hand. " Come onnnn!" he said pulling me through the mall. " I'm coming as fast as I can!" I reply, laughing. He suddenly stopped and turned to look at me. " Thats what she said!" he said smirking at me. I punched him in the shoulder as I tryed not to laugh. " Oh you know you want to laugh!" he said as he started tickling my sides. " Dylan! Come on! Haha! Stop it!" I said trying to wiggle out of his fingers. He laughed as he pulled me into a hug. I buried my head into his shoulders. He is not much taller than I and I think it's so cute. His dirty blonde hair is so soft as I run my fingers through it. He pulls back. Oh, he has the most beautiful blue eyes l've ever seen! " Ok!" he says matter factly, " We must keep going!" he says fighting back a smile. Our fingers interlaced as we walked through the mall together. " May I ask where your taking me sir?"

" Yes you may. But I will not answer!" he said smiling. " Why not?" I whined.

" Because Mirakle! They call it a 'surprise' for a reason" he turned and stuck his tongue out at me. " Well fine.". I said pretending to be grumpy.

" Ok we're here!" he said stoping infront of these huge doors. " Dylan... What's behind these doors!?" I asked grabbing, his arm and pretending to be scared. " I don't know! But here let's find out!" he said going along with my acting.

We pushed open the doors and I found my self staring at the biggest ball pit I had ever seen! It was HUGE! " Ohmahgod! Dylan this is awesome!!" he knew I loved ball pits. They were so awesome. " Well, aren't you gonna jump in?" he asked me.

" Well DUH!" I said jumping through the black netting and into the ocean of balls. Haha even I have to laugh at that. Should I say that aloud? I think I shall. " Come on Dylan! Jump into the ocean of balls!! Hahaha" I said laughing. He jumped in through the netting but I didn't see him come up. I guess I'll just have to find him. I swam through the plastic balls but still couldn't find him. " Dylan? Dylan?" I yelled through the huge ball pit. I was the only one in here at the moment and I'm not gonna lie i'm kinda scared. This place is so... Echo-y! Haha. All the sudden these arms wrap around my waist. I jump half a mile and screamed. "AHH!" I yell as I elbow my attacker. " Mirakle, baby, it's me!!" I turn around only to find out that my attacker is me beloved boyfriend Dylan! " You are so mean Dylan!" I say trying not to laugh but to be serious! " No i'm not" he said pulling me closer.

" Oh yes you are" I say putting my arms around him. " Oh yeah?" he said pulling my legs around his waist. " Yes. Your in big trouble..." I murmur into his neck as I kiss him lightly below the ear. " Well I guess.." he stops to sigh as I begin trailing kisses up and down his neck. " I guess you'll just have to punish me..." he murmurs.

" I guess so" I say smiling and pulling my lips up to his.

*********************************

well that's all for now. I wanted to give you a little and see if you like it then i'll continue with the story. Tell me what you think :) !!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!