Chapter two

Oct 29, Here's another part!

K so as you can see I thought of a name! Lol :) haha k here we go.

*********************************

CHAPTER 2

"really?" Lindsey asked me for about the 100th time! "YES REALLY!" I say closing my locker and walking away. "so wait!," she said following behind me, "you're going to SNEAK out of YOUR house to SNEAK into HIS house?" she looked at me shocked. "no no no Lindsey! I'm gonna LIE and say i'm going to YOUR house but really goto HIS house" I say smiling and walking into my advisor, sitting down at the nearest table. "what if they call my house!?" she asked sitting down next to me. "are you refering to my parents?" I ask and she nods. "well, lie. Back me up. Be like uh... 'Yeah she's here but she's in the shower I'll have her text you when she gets out' or 'she's taking a shit right now'" I say laughing and she smiles.

"or I could say she's IN shit right now!" she says hitting me playfuly. "Lindsey don't worry! I'll be at your place after we hang out for a bit! I mean COME ON! it's our one year anniversary!" I say hugging her shoulder. "really Mirakle? What am I gonna do witchu!?" she asks.

"well, you could always put me up for sale!" I say jokingly. "hopefully Dylan would buy me and I would become his favorite toy" I say laughing and winking. "oh pleaseeeee! Honey, you guys have been dating FOREVER!"

"tomorrow it'll be a year!" I interupt her.

"and you guys haven't said I love you to eachother or have had sex! If he bought you, you'd probably sit and read the bible together! Or talk about the economy!! HAHA!" she says laughing.

"HEY!" I say playfuly hitting her, "not funny Lindsey. We take our relationship very seriously. We don't want to do or say something we'll later regret!" I say as the announcements turn on. Thank god! I think. "yeah, your right. I think you guys are too cute!" she says smiling at me as we got up to leeave.

"so really it's not that hard Dylan!" I said grabbing his pencil and doing out a math equation. "babe, math is hard enough with numbers why they gotta go and add letters all in there too?" he asked totaly not paying attention. "do you want me to help you or not?" I say putting down the pencil. "well.." he's said putting his arm around me, "not really. But there's something else you can help me with..." he said kissing me.

"like what?" I say between the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself close to him, as close as the chairs we were sitting on would allow us. He failed to answer my question but instead ran his hands down to my waist pulling one leg over his legs. I stopped kissing him and got up. "aw man!" he said

"babe," I said taking a shakey breath. He had me so turned on I could hardly pull myself away. "we are in a SCHOOL libary!" I reminded him.

"sooo?" he said playing with a hole in my jeans. "sooo you'll just have to wait till tomorrow" I said winking and landing a kiss on his neck. "why not tonight?" he whined.

"babe, you KNOW I'm grounded from like EVERYTHING right now!" I said.

"ah yes," he said shaking his head. "my little darling went a couple minuets over her curfew so her cruel parents grounded her from seeing her wonderful boyfriend which, need I remind you is an innocent victim in all this!" he said joking.

"oh puh-lease! I went like TWO AND A HALF hours over my curfew and I was with YOU so you my 'wonderful boyfriend' are not entirely innocent!" I said.

"mhm." he said laughing. I looked at the clock. "come on babe. Take me home before my parents flip a lid." we laughed as we walke hand in hand out of the libary.

*********************************

sooo there you guys go :) haha.