Prologue

Setrakus Ra p.o.v.

          The tall towering peaks of the citadel in the vast sea of buildings, temples, and other structures stretched as far as the eye could see. The mear majesty of it would put any other settlement on the planet to shame. It is the capital and center of power of the Seraph empire, but now that the last living member of the ruling family is out of the way and at my mercy they will have to accept me as their new master. Setrakus Ra, King of the Seraphs the most powerful empire that ever existed. The power that the Grim'borns had so selfishly claimed for their own, but today is the day that I sieze the throne and conquer all. 

         I finished my circle of the palace and soared down landing in front of the gates. I didn't even try to conceal my approach and the elders came out to confront me at the front gate. "You are not welcome here Setrakus." Brimstone's voice rang through the courtyard. He was always the most annoying member of the court, he will be one of the first to go.

        "You no longer command me, none of you do. unless any of you dare challenge me my claim to the throne, it unchallenged." They stared on in mute horror, of course, none of them have any right to the throne and they wouldn't break their oath to the throne out of fear. The kingdom is mine, even if there is resistance I can threaten the life of the last "royal "...