He, Who Has Dethroned

This is a one shot story and a story excuse for not updating Murder Days (even if  I kind of think nobody reads it). So, smiles.

It's my official entry to the HP read and write contest in august 2012 and doesn't seem like any remarkable axion has been promulgated.

Anyway the reason for me to publish this piece of crap is because i'm pissed off with my parents. I don't know how the hell is this related but, here we go...

____________________________________________________________________________________

He, who has dethroned.

He disappeared.

Not that he’s gone or anything, it’s just that he’s gone. It is as if his existence lives among us (if not an altered memory of him) but the “vessel” does not like an eaten chesspiece.

He was the class president.

Everybody rose at their seats in deliberation as they have the same expression as mine: Where is he? Where’s the Class Prez?

He was the class’s top one.

They shift their perplexed heads aloft as their faces mingled with stationary unease. Everything was silent not until Lilia broke this eeriness in the atmosphere.

“Could anybody tell me what’s happening?” she said.

Ned from nowhere answers, “Apparently something caused a sudden mishaft that caused Prez’s disappearance and we, for an unknown reason, knew this by instance.”

“And what does this supposed to mean?” Katt asked Ned.

“It means that Prez’s not here but we know he’s here. Somewhat by recollection, that is.” Alfie answers for Ned.

“Then that means, he’s…. gone?” Kathalyn says out a basic logic.

“Yes he is. And no maybe not.” Alfie says.

And there was a long, resonating sound of silence.

“And what now?” Lilia broke out a question.

“Well, what do we obviously do when a class president disappears?” Cecil also came along to the conversation.

“I think… we select a new one?” says Katt.

There was an air of restriction about that one. No one reacted. But then…

“What a great idea!!”

..sanity broke loose.

As the sentence was called there was a sudden utter of acquiescence that turned into uproar of agreement. I don’t know how well it happens; it just turned out like that. Even me, who thinks this was all wrong but couldn’t get the right sense to do so. I cheered them on their folly and deign to follow their seemed-to-be-erroneous pragmatism of the consented thought of the disappearance. As then it was apparent that it was time to elect a new President. And they did. Immediately.

“The table is now open for the nomination of the class president. Who wants to nominate?” Katt, the one who suggested the election, said.

Four names were called out in recommendation.

“So Leo, Alfie, Namie, and Everce are the nominees?” Katt recalls out.

“No! It can’t be! Leo and Everce already are presidents in their own clubs. That sort of thing can’t happen. School code says that a person cannot be president of a club and of homeroom at the same time. So that means they are out of the list.” Beatreece says.