Chapter 4: In the House

Athena's P.O.V

When Jessie locked the door and left us inside with nothing but a lantern to light up our world like nobody else see what I did there? we just stayed seated on the floor due to the fact that we can't move our hands.

"He forgot to tie our feet we might have a chance to get out of here!" Dominic whispered yelled you know just in case if Jessie gets back.

"It's not going to work, and even if we get out he'll find a way to find us like the tracking device chip on your leg" I said stating the obvious.

After what seemed like ages Jessie was back with some food. With just enough luck Jessie bought Chinese, my favorite! Note the sarcasm.

"Please tell me you didn't p-put anything in the food" I said scared as to what he was going to say or do next.

"Oh shut it just eat" Jessie replied.

We ate quietly Dominic nor I having the guts to say anything while Jessie lit up the little lodge. When all the lights were on I took a glance around. When you enter the house right in front of you are stairs that look very old and looks like the wood could break any second. To the left there is a small hallway where there was 4 doors. I was so curious to what they had inside but I'll never have the lady balls to ask. And on your left was a torn up couch and a very dusty coffee table. Guess nobody has been here in years.

I didn't have the white cloth covering part of my face anymore. Giving me the ability to talk to Dom while Jessie was very so loudly slurping his milkshake.

"Hey how do you think we're going to get out?"

"First I have to get this tracking device chip thing off my leg" He said

"How?" I asked

"With a knife, this thing is really well put on my leg"

"Your going to cut a bunch of skin do you realize that?" I asked with concern

"I'll do anything to get out of this hell hole" He whispered yelled.

Jessie probably heard us talking because the next thing he did caught be by surprised.

"Get up you skank!" Jessie yelled whilst pulling my hair very hard. I winced in pain trying my best to not look as weak as I know I am.

"Your'e going to be making some new friends today" Jessie informed me but by the way he said friends I can tell I'm not going to be meeting some nice people.

"You boy stay put, don't do anything stupid or you'll regret it big time" he yelled. I was hoping for Dom to argue back but I knew he didn't have the courage to do it. He just sat there quietly while nodding a yes to Jessie.

With Jessie still yanking me by my hair we came along to the same mini van I was in a few hours ago. Instead of putting me in the trunk he brought me to the front seat. I sat down feeling a shot of relief when he let go of my hair but also very confused as to why I was in the front seat without the white cloth covering half my face and that my hands weren't tied together. Jessie sat next to me in the drivers seat. He started the engine causing me to flinch when the motor made these really loud noise. As to this point any noise scares the living shit out of me because who knows whats going to happen when you've been kidnapped.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked

He laughed a laugh that was nothing but rude

"We're going to a party and your going as my girlfriend"

"What!?" I yelled a little to loud 

"Don't yell at me like that or you'll regret ever opening your mouth, whats your name?"