2 ring 1 engagement :/

*FEW DAYS LATER*

Angie at the kitchen and made her coffee. German came to the kitchen.

-Good morning Angie!!

-Good morning Mr German!

-What are you doing? asked Angie.

-I want to change my phone but i cant take over the SIM card.

-Oohh I can help,give it to me. said she and touched German's arm with the phone. But they were clumsy and the phone fell to the drain. Angie could took out it but her ring fell to the drain too.

-Ohh my ring!! said when she was fingering her finger.

-It was valuable?

-Yes, my sister give it to me for my 10th birthday!!

-i will call to the mechanic.

-German come on, the breakfast is ready!! said Jade while she came into the kitchen.

-Go, i will do it. said Angie.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

Jade, German and Ramallo went to the car while they were speaking. Jade relied on the car and adjusted her make up. Many meter away German and Ramallo spoke.

-Listen Ramallo!! You have to buy a ring!!

-Wait!! Do you want, i have to do the dirty work??

-No, no!! This ring is for Angie.

-You have to meet a psychologist!! You dont want to get engage with Jade??

-Nooo!! I'm tired of everyone say that i like my dauther's tutor!! Really, i like Angie! !!

-Angie?? Asked Ramallo

-Noo, noo Jade Jade!!!! Please Ramallo!!

*MANY HOURS LATER*

Ramallo told to Angie, German want to speak with her. Angie went into the office.

-You want to speak with me? asked Angie.

-Yes, pls sit down.

-If you wanna fired me, i didnt do anything!!

-No.

-So?

-I know you lost a ring. said German.

-Yes. said Angie with a bit sad.

-I hope you will like it. said he while showed a same new ring to Angie.

-Ohh It's nice but i cant accept it!!! said Angie

-Please!!

-Ok. told she while she felt butterflys in her stomach. :)) German pulled it to Angie's finger when he felt as if someone kicked him in his stomach. Jade saw the lovely moment...

-Ohh thank you German!! It looks like my other ring!!!

-I'm so thoroug. :) said he with laugh when they looked into each others eyes deeply. But Angie cut this moment that she turned her head another way, said thanks and bye and went out while she was thinking.

"-He is so cute!! When he pulled me the ring... ohh no!! I fall in love with German? No it's impossible!! He is my sister's husband, my niece's father, my brother-in-law!!! No i dont!!!!!!

*IN THE NEXT DAY*

Vilu was in the dining room and had breakfast when Jade came to there.

-Where is Angie?? asked a bit angry.