Pabgie and Jadman :/ :(

Pablo invited Angie to a date. Angie finished the preparing and went to the livingroom where German was. When they saw each other they couldnt watch elsewhere just each other. They felt the love!!!

-You're very beautiful! :) said German.

-Thank you. :)

-Can i adjust your hair? Asked he.

-Yes of course. Said Angie. When German touched Angie's hair Pablo arrived there.

-Good evening!! Said while German took away his hand.

-Oh hi! Do you want have dinner with us? Asked Jade who heard Pablo's voice and came to the livingroom and hugged Pablo's shoulder. German did that with Angie.

-ohh shouted Jade and Angie and she changed places.

-Why arent we have dinner with you? Asked Pablo and they went to the diningroom.

-ohh Look this lovely couple!!! I can touch the love between them!! Said Jade. German felt angry. Angie too. Angie love Pablo but just as a best friend not a boyfriend.

After the dinner Angie and Vilu went to the upstairs. Pablo and German were alone. German felt jealous. Pablo too. Angie came to the downstairs. German went away. Pablo wanted to kiss Angie but Angie stopped him.

-Wait!! Not here!!

-Hmm... ok but can you open the door for me??

-Yes. Good night!! Ciao!! Said Pablo while he felt Angie love German not him.

*FOLLOWING DAY*

Angie was in Violetta's room and spoke with Vilu.

-When did you become Pablo's girlfriend??

-Ohh Vilu!!! I dont know. I've known him for lots of years, but not far away when i became his girlfriend.

-is it serious?? Will you get married??

-Ohh Vilu!!! We started it not long time ago. I dont think about marrige!! But why?

-For dad. Before there was something between you and he.

-Yes. A normal boss employee relation. Said Angie while she felt it's a lie there was more than a boss employee relation.