My Baby Does Me Right

Freddie's hands traveled up to my breasts. He grabbed and squeezed them, teasing my nipples. I bounced up and down on his glorious cock; it hit me so deep, I could practically feel it in my throat. I bent forward to kiss him, my tits brushing the sweat from his chest. At this new angle, his pubic hair tickled my clit, and his penis pressed into my G-spot; my vision blurred and a low moan escaped my mouth.

Freddie removed his legs from around Steve's waist and lifted his knees so that his feet rested on Steve's shoulders. The singer breathed heavily, arched his back, and grunted as Steve pounded him even harder in this new position. Freddie's body was limber and flexible, and he moved deftly beneath me, grinding his pelvis in time to what he was both giving and receiving.

Nobody spoke. The only sounds were low grunts, soft moans, and heavy breathing. Our bodies rocking back and forth, in and out, up and down in a symphony of sexual bliss.

Veins protruded along Freddie's temples and down his neck. His dark eyes glazed over and his lips formed a full pout as he focused his attention on everything he was feeling. Steve began thrusting faster and harder, sending vibrations through Freddie's body. He gripped my arms and dug his fingernails into my skin. I heard Steve grunting and panting with exertion behind me, and a series of slow, forceful pumps moved the whole bed as he exploded into Freddie with a loud growl.

I could sense that Freddie was reaching his own climax; his eyes squinted shut and jaw clenched. Suddenly his mouth opened wide in a silent scream and his hands flew down to the bed sheets and he grabbed them in tight fists. His head and shoulders lifted off the bed and he came inside me; his pulse drifted through my core to my extremities and I tightened my pussy around him like a vice, holding him in as a gush of warm cum dripped out of my opening. I bore down on his trembling erection and held my breath while I felt a deep wave of warm energy envelop my cunt. My second orgasm washed over me slowly; I exhaled and a powerful undercurrent of ecstasy softly rippled out from the center of my body and traveled to my fingertips.

I collapsed onto Freddie's chest, and my hair fell into his mouth. He reached up to brush it away, caressed my face and kissed my forehead. Steve leaned forward on to my back and began running his hands over my trembling skin. His breath was hot, but my body responded with goosebumps. He rolled away onto the bed and lay next to Freddie.

Freddie rubbed my legs and lightly fondled my ass. He grasped my hips and pulled out of me with a quiet gasp. I rolled off of him onto the bed, and felt trickles of wet sex glazing my thighs. Steve and I held Freddie between us, sweaty, dizzy and spent. We cuddled in the middle of the bed and basked in the euphoria of our shared encounter.

"Did you have a good time, Dear?" Freddie whispered.

"Best time ever," I answered, and the three of us drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.