Chapter 56- Meet them

Philippines 6:00 am

September 4,2014

Wends day

----------

Gerald Pov

Finally I step the place were first I hate to go, yea! I hate Philippines and I don’t know what’s the really reason of it, its just that when my boys inviting me to come with them here in the Philippines I’ve always rejecting it.  Really? I don’t know whats the reason,I guess its about my past but hell I care about my past im happy now with my life, I have all I needs and thank’s to AMA for giving me this life now, im here in the Philippines to do some business appointments pero di rin ako magtatagal I have a lot of works in china, and the organization needs me too. Yes! My mafia organization.. Dragon organization.. ive been in the organization for almost a year,I know were dangers but? I guess its true, we kill people,we buy and sell drugs,we do other stuff of illegal but then again? That things make our life easy,and gets what we want to. We use the monteverde private plane, kaya mabilis kami nakarating kaagad, when we landed,sinalubong kami ng isa sa mga katiwala sa bahay ni AMA, he bows to me and I just nod. They prepare us a food,at dahil sa pagod ako ay di ako msyado kumakain na napansin naman ni Ashley, Ashley monteverde the only daughter of AMA is my 6mos. Girlfriends,I don’t love her, she just my bed time partners and my other boys too.. hell I care with them.. but? One day she confess to me that she loves me, I was shocked at first I want to reject her confession pero takot ako ky AMA kaya I said I love her too.. but? Deep inside of me, I don’t love her.. I just love to enter my d**k inside her lower part and make a thousand cum..

“hey? Baby.. why are you not eating?” she said

“naah.. I don’t want to eat, siguro jetlag lang ako” sabi ko

“o’cmon rald.. its just a 4hours travel, tapos na jejetlag ka?” si jonas,well? I just throw him a deadly glare.. jonas and gevon is the cassanova of the group  sila ang pinakamakulit at pinaka nakakainis sa grupo.lendon and lendian is the twins but? They are lots of opposite side, including the bad. Lendon is the shy type guy but? Beware if he gets angry with you, he will never give you a warning he will just punch you right a way or worst send you to the dead, while lendian is the o’so smiley guy.. but? He don’t like girls around him, he hates bitch,he hate slut,I don’t know what the history of his past why he hate girls, pero noong tanuningin namin siya kung bakla siya he just give us a middle finger sign,zeke my best buddie my best friends, he is the guy that always shut his mouth, siya yung lalaki na hindi kumikibo,palaging natutulog,she has no girlfriends but? He do flings and make-out in girls, he loves to eat sweet and he’s favorite drinks was ice tea, me? Im Gerald ponce the soon to be president of dragon organization and the leader of navy black,im a gangster,I shoot cocacane,marijuana,and drugs. Yes! Naghithit ako ng drugs,droga kasi ang pangunahing negosyo ni AMA kaya minsan kami ang unang nakakatikim kapag may bagong invention na nagagawa ang mga doctors na nagtatrabaho sa amin para sa ibat-ibang uri ng drugs.

Tapos na kaming lahat kumain, and all of us go up to take some nap, including Ashley with my side, isang room lang kami,kahit na nasa china we slept in one room, and AMA know about it. Boto naman sa akin si AMA basta daw wag ko lang saktan ang anak niya, and I promise to him that I will not hurt her precious daughter, yes! Kahit na di ko mahal si Ashley in a way na gusto niya, I treat her like my little sister,I love her like my little sister. Before we off to slept we make a wild make-out.

---------

Pasado alas nwebe na ng gabi ng magising ako, wala na sa tabi ko si Ashley and im still naked, I stand up and go to the bathroom to gets some fresh.. after kung maligo,ay lumabas na ako sa room at nadaanan ko ang room ni jonas, I heard a small moan, dahil sa hindi msyado nakasara ang pintuan ay sumilip ako, I guess? Curiousity kills me.. im not shocked what I see.. Ashley eating the little buddie of jonas, yea! she love me but? She do s*x to my boys also, I don’t want to tell him about what I’ve know, gusto ko lang mag enjoy siya sa ginagawa niya like I said I treat her like my sister, I gently close the door and walked down to the stair were I found the twins playing chess,gevon watching a porn on his tablet… why I know? Geez!.. his little buddie was hard as stone inside his boxer. I throw him a throw pillow and he just