Queentale! Sans x Female! Baker! Reader

This was requested by IceDream25 (https://my.w.tt/xaZQ4DAneU)
I hope you enjoy it! Even tho it's lazy as hack. Tell me if you want part 2 or some other things, just ask for it! ^^

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It was a normal monday morning. Costumers showing as much as usual. I mean alot, beucase my bakery is really popular. And when I say really popular, I mean REALLY popular. But today I saw someone unusual. I never saw him before. He was a skeleton! I never saw any of those! Like sure, monster come to my bakery but I never saw as skeleton. But he sure was cute. He cames to me and says: "Hello, I would like to buy... one slice of chocolate cake, please?" His voice kinda deep but calming. "One slice of chocolate cake coming right up!" I said, giving him my best smile. He blushed of course and watched me sprint to get his slice of chocolate cake.

Sans' P.O.V

As she went to get my slice of chocolate cake, I had a weird feeling on my chest. Not pain, just.. A weird feeling. I wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings at this point. But a lovely voice brought me back to reality. "Hey!" Turned to the direction and saw the lovely baker. "Your cake is ready!" She smiled and I blushed. "Thanks" I said. I wanted to give her money for it but she stopped me. "This one's on the house" She smiled and yet again, I blushed. "May I know your name then?" I asked, I really wanted to know her. "Sure! It's (Y/N)! What's yours?" She seemed excited to get to know me. ,,The name's Sans, nice to meet you, (Y/N)" I said and prepared my joke. The handshake joke.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

He streched his hand for a handshake. And me being not the rude type, I shook his hand. The I heard some sounds... Farts. He started to laugh a bit. I got the joke not long after and started to laugh along with him. And after a bit of laughing, I went to my other customers.

~2 years later~

No one's P.O.V.

Ever since Sans and (Y/N) knew each other, they were always together. They were never without the other. Oh! Did I mention that they are dating? They are such a cute couple! I wish I was like them.