Hangover and Bad Blood

Frankie Pov

The next morning i woke up feeling like absolute shit, everybody was passed out. Jeremy and Bonnie were snuggled up on one coach with drawings all over there faces, Caroline was wearing nothing but her underwear and a guys shirt, I could hear Elena and Srefan snoring away in his room and Damon was in the shower from what I could hear.

"Last night was fun" I said to myself.

I dust myself off looking down to see that I am wearing just my underwear and farmer jean overralls with my heels.

"Oh god" I mutter.

I hear noise that sounds like a...duck!?

"Please tell me we didn't.." I mumble.

I vamp speed into the guest bathroom to see a duck with a collar on sitting in the bathtub splashing around spreading its wings.

"WHAT THE HECK IS A DUCK DOING IN MY BATHTUB!!" I screeched loudly.

Seconds later Damon and Stefan are in the bathroom with amused smiles on their faces.

"You wanted to go to a zo-" Stefan started but got cut off by Damon.

"But Elena said no, so the three of us tricked them into going to Pastor Young's farm and you stole his duck then we brought it back here and well..I'm sure you can figure out the rest" Damon finishes with a laugh.

I look between the two of them looking for any signs of a prank but unfortunetely they are telling the truth and the duck was still splashing around. I sighed 'great now I have a duck' i thought to myself.

I go to the duck and pick it up reading its collar 'Dexter' what a name for a duck..note the sarcasm.

"Well Dexter welcome to your new home" I say with a smirk while looking at the salvatore brothers smugly.

"No" Damon simply replies with an eye roll.

The duck starts sqauking again and waving his wings vigorously making me let go of him and he flaps himself down to the floor and starts leaving the room.

"Do something!" Stefan shouts as he follows the duck.

"Stef dont go eating my duck!" I scream at him playfully making myself and Damon laugh are heads off.

"Good one" Ge snickers.

"i was being serious" I pouted.

"Cmon lets go save Dexter from the big bad Steffie" He mocked.

"Poor duck he has no chance" I joke back.

"I guess that i could be the knight in shining armor just this once" He says letting out a sigh.

"You brave, brave..person defending a poor defenseless duck against bambis mother's murderer, how could K ever thank you" I play along skipping out the room.

"How about one night together" He suggests playfully.

"Been there done that burnt the t-shirt" I smirked.

"Ouch" He says coming beside me as we walk down the stairs and towards the parlour where the duck is sqauking away and people are talking we stop to eavesdrop on them.

"Why is there a duck in the house?" Caroline asks cluelessly.

"Frankie stole it from Pastor Young's farm last night" A tired Bonnie mutters clutching her head.

"It was pretty funny she strip down to her underwear and stole his overalls too" Jeremy chuckles.

"God my head hurts" Elena mumbles "I don't even remember wanting to drink" She sighs groggily.