xxi

INSTAGRAM !
͙🏹🍒🦋🌻🕊
.* .* .*

chapter twenty one. it's kingsley

✄・・・

"oh my god kingsley, he's right there!" i exclaimed as i put my hand over my mouth.

i couldn't believe it, my boyfriend was standing right in front of me.

i'm finally getting to meet my best friend of five months.

the guys were currently on stage right now, singing a few of their songs.

even though we were a few rows back, i could've sworn zach winked at me and smiled.

i cant believe it, he's actually right there.

✄・・・

wdwshaderoom

wdwshaderoom: SPOTTED: dakota and kingsley at the dallas show

wdwshaderoom: SPOTTED: dakota and kingsley at the dallas show. thoughts?
-
21,432 likes • 4321 comments
—————
user1 THATS SOCUTE

user2 they're so annoying

user3 jonah looks so goooood

user4 PROOF THAT DAKOTA AND ZACH ARE DATING ON MY PAGE!

user5 we love girls supporting their mans

•• view all comments ••

✄・・・

the show had eventually ended, even though i didn't want it to, and kingsley and i started to head backstage to meet they guys.

"kingsley, i'm shaking," i told her, holding out my hands to prove how nervous i was.

she put her hand on my shoulder, "relax, dak! we're here now and there's no turning back! you finally get to meet your boyfriend!"

she said the last part a little too loud and i noticed a few heads turned to our direction. "shut up!" i shushed her.

we turned the corner and ran into a security guard. "oh! i'm sorry, do you know where we're supposed to go?" kingsley asked him.

"urm, the lobby and parking lot is back that way," he pointed to behind us.

"oh, no, i—uh, we, ah" i stuttered, obviously too nervous for this.

"we're supposed to be meeting the boys," kingsley said for me, i nodded.

"limelight was before the show, ladies," he said to us.

"well, if you just tell them our names, then i'm sure they'd let us back," kingsley said. i'm so glad she's doing all the talking.

he chuckled, "okay, what are your names?"

"i'm kingsley and she's dakota, she's dating zach," i nodded.

he rolled his eyes. "hey, does any of the why dont we guys know two girls by the name of kingsy and dakota?" the security guard said into a small walkie talkie.

"it's kingsley," she rolled her eyes at his dumb mistake.

his eyes widened at what someone had said on the other side of the walkie talkie, "oh, okay."

"sorry for that, ladies. right this way."

we followed him further back stage and we stopped in front of a room.

"hope you had fun," he said before smiling and walking off.

i gave kingsley a look, and took a deep breath. i could hear the guys talking and laughing inside. kingsley then put her hand on the door handle and pulled it open.

all noise inside the room had stopped. everything was quiet as they stared at us.

well, there's no turning back.

✄・・・

ok so i've never been to one of their concerts and i've never met them so i'm sorry this was a mess.

and yes i did use a picture of jord*n and her friend from the jingleball tour, i couldn't find any other picture to use and that one seemed fine.

published: 2.11.19 7:01PM
edited: 3.29.20 12:43am