xxii

INSTAGRAM !
͙🏹🍒🦋🌻🕊
.* .* .*

chapter twenty two. chicken

✄・・・

"is that—"

"dakota! kingsley!" jack yelled as he ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"hey! that's my girlfriend!" zach yelled as he pushed jack off of me and gave me a hug.

"i'm so glad you're here," he mumbled against my neck as we rocked back and forth. "me too," i said hugging him tighter.

zach pulled away from the hug but was still holding my waist. he smiled at me and i gushed on the inside.

"hi," he said. "hi," i said smiling like an idiot.

"can y'all just kiss already? it's getting annoying watching y'all just stare at each other," jonah yelled at the two of us.

we laughed and looked at each other. zach leaned in, and he gently put his lips against mine.

i pulled away from zach's lips and looked up at him. he smiled, "i cant believe you're here!"

i pulled him into a hug, "i can't believe i'm hugging you right now"

"hey, what about us? do we not get hugs?" i heard someone ask. i looked up and found corbyn and jonah standing a few feet away. i let go of zach's embrace and pulled corbyn and jonah into a hug.

"it's so good to finally meet you!" jonah said into my neck. "yes, same to you!"

when i let go of jonah, zach immediately pulled me next to him and gave me another long hug.

"what about me?" i heard daniel say.

"go kiss your girlfriend, daniel. leave mine alone," zach said still hugging me.

"she's not my girlfriend," daniel mumbled.

"yet," i whispered only loud enough for zach to hear. he laughed and pulled me in tighter.

i started pulling away from zach, but then he held me tighter and didn't let me go.

"zach, we're gonna have to stop hugging at some point," i told him.

"yeah, just not right now."

i sighed and stepped away from him. he pouted and i smiled at his childishness.

"i want to hang out with everyone, too!"

he nodded and i sat down on the couch in their room. zach sat next to me and pulled me on top of his lap.

my eyes widened, "zach! what are you doing?"

"i want to be close to you"

"okay, but i don't have to sit on top of you!"

"shh," he said turning my face towards his, "i just never want to let you go now that we're together."

i shook my head. i removed myself from zach's lap and sat next to him. i moved my legs so that they were still on his lap.

i leaned into him and placed my head on his shoulder. he wrapped his arms around me and i smiled.

i sat next to zach and listened to everyone talking and having their own conversations. i looked over at daniel and kingsley, watching how they were laughing at something one of them said.