chapter 2

They soon pulled up and Patrick got the door for his wife with a bow and she took his hand like in the beginning of Titanic while Atticus and Patch helped themselves out. They soon saw the Flynn-Fletcher family.

"Hey, Perry!" Patch smiled to the platypus.

"Hey, Patch." Perry replied.

"Hey, guys!" Atticus smiled to his younger cousins.

"Atticus!" Phineas beamed as he rushed over with Ferb before they hugged him. "How's it going, man?"

"Oh, you know, same old, same old." Atticus smiled.

"Yeah, same here," Phineas replied. "I sure do miss summer vacation. Gives us more free time for our projects, but I guess at least there's Science Class."

"Our teacher really admires our intellect in inventions." Ferb added.

"That's great." Atticus smiled.

"It's nice to see you here," Phineas smiled back. "It looks like a great night here."

"Yeah, it sure does," Atticus agreed before smirking. "Maybe we'll meet James Bond."

"Yeah, and he can give us some spy advice." Phineas smirked back.

The two soon chuckled to each other over their little joke. The Cortez family soon came, but their father seemed to be running late.

"Mr. Cortez seems to be running late." Ferb said.

"Shall we go say hi to Carmen and Juni?" Phineas suggested.

"Yes, I think we should." Ferb agreed.

"Sounds good." Atticus said.

They soon went to go and see the Cortez siblings as they mingled.

"Phineas... Ferb... It has been a while." Carmen said once she saw the boys.

"Hey, Carmen!" Phineas smiled while Ferb waved in silence.

"Still a guy of few words I see." Juni smiled.

"It happens." Ferb shrugged.

"Um, would you like to meet some colleagues, Atticus?" Carmen offered. "Some fellow Spy Kids?"

"Sure." Atticus said.

Carmen soon went to take them to meet some fellow Spy Kids. Juni wandered around a bit.

"Oh, are these new friends?" Atticus asked, seeing Chinese siblings.

"Yes," Carmen nodded. "Yao and Wa Ling."

"It's nice to meet you both." Atticus smiled to the Ling siblings.

The Ling siblings smiled back before bowing to him in greeting. Atticus smiled to that and then bowed to them.

"Oh, and guys, this is Danielle and Dione Daluc." Carmen then introduced.

Two more Spy Kids were soon shown.

"They created Infolink, sort of an online trading system for swapping international secrets." Carmen informed.

"Cool." Atticus smiled.

The spy siblings nodded to Atticus.

"Champagne?" A man offered to the Spy Kids, though they weren't old enough to drink alcohol.

Patch looked confused as to why the man would offer Champagne to the Spy Kids.

"Um, sorry sir, but the consumption of alcohol is against the law for those who are under 21." Atticus said.