Lunch😁

Its my favorite time of the day... lunch. Brandon and I planed to meet up in front on the lunch room than go to subway together to get lunch instead, but I've been waiting for about 8 minutes and he still isn't here.

~texts~
" where the heck are you" I said
" about to kick some kids ass" he texted me
" WHAT! WHO? WHY? WHERE?!!!!!" I text shocked
" the same kid who whistled at your earlier, him said something slick when I walked by" Brandon said
" Brandon please don't, it's not worth it. Wait what did he say."
" Got to go beat his ass, don't worry about what he said."
" BRANDON PLEASE, he is just some stupid douch. Forget about it Brandon please don't do this"I said
" NO, no says anything about you and gets away with it, ok if you know what he said you would understand"
" Brandon please, don't"
-no answer-
"Brandon?"
"OMG BRANDON PLEASE"
"BRANDONNN!!"
-no answer-

"Omg he isn't answering" I said worried. I start to get worried "I can't believe this is happening" I say. I started to run around campus, I ran past building 4,6,and 9. I found a crowd of people in the courtyard in front of building 7. I push everyone out of the way and make my way in front of the crowd to see Brandon on top of this kid and beating his face, two people were trying to stop the fight while everyone was just watching and recording. "BRANDON...BRANDON" I scream. He is ignoring me than I scream his name one more time and turn to look for a teacher or someone. When I turn back Brandon starts to get flipped over to the ground and the kid he was beating up earlier was now hitting Brandon, I could tell Brandon was mad. I start to cry and scream " GET OFF HIM, GETT OFF OF HIM PLEASE" I run into the middle where they are fight and push the kid off Brandon and start to scream at him " sorry, he started it" the kid said. I turn around to Brandon and see him with blood all over his face. I turn back to the kid and slapped him right across his face, and tell him to leave. Than I run to Brandon and get down on my knees and start to cry and he look at me and says " did I win" I push him and walk of mad. He gets up and chases me. And he calls my name and I said "no, don't Jesse me. I told you not to do this not to fight him to just let it go but no you couldn't do that and now your hurt" I said mad " I'm fine Jesse but when he sai." " what what did he say that was so bad that you had to hit him" I interrupted him "he said... I can't tell you Jesse it will hurt you to much" " k I get it, don't talk to me" I said " ok Jesse I'm sorry" he says "yea yea sure"