~Chapter 1~

A week after the virus had begun to claim innocent tubbies left and right. It was just a normal day for Ron, making sure all the computers and generators were in working order. They had no signal to contact the military so their only safe bet was to try to fix the radio system and wait.

          Ron was busy helping two other tubbies fix a generator. As he was about to go and relax once he was done, he was made to fix the security system. Ron sighed and went to work once again. After getting shocked numerous times, he got the system working again. He looked onto the cameras and was quickly taken by surprise. At the entrance was a couple of bloodied hand prints.

          It was reported instantly. Someone was sent out to check it. Everyone watched on the cameras while Ron went off to finally go and relax, not caring about the whole situation. It wasn't his fault he was forced to work 24/7. He landed onto the hard bed and got some what comfy.

           Right before Ron had even the chance to close his eyes, a blood cur tiling scream pierced through out the building followed by a chainsaw. He instantly got up and ran outside his room. Screams and pained cries echoed around Ron as tubbies ran past him. He turned around just in time to see something that would haunt his dreams forever.

          A green tubby with fresh blood covering his body was chopping one of the workers into bits with his roaring chainsaw. He showed no mercy to his victims and let them suffer right under his feet. What really freaked Ron out was that the green tubby had no head. Ron froze in place and watched in horror. The green tubby had enough chopping up that tubby and seemed to stare at Ron. It felt like eternity before the green tubby made the first move and ran towards the frozen Ron.

          Ron snapped out of it and ran the opposite way, only to look back and get hit in the right eye by the base of the chainsaw. He fell on the ground and was getting scratched and bruised by the green tubby above him. Ron managed to push him off and run. He ran to a parshly opened vent. He quickly went in and closed the cage of the vent to seem like it wasn't touched at all.

          It worked! The headless tubby ran right on pass, barely stopping to even try to find him. Ron breathed heavily and covered his ears, trying to block out the sound of the pitiful cries of his friends and the heart racing sound of the chainsaw.

          Ron couldn't help but fall asleep. He was too tired to think of anything. His whole body ached from being beaten half way to death and his head hurt from being hit by the bass of that monster's chainsaw. He fell asleep with tears in his one good eye, knowing he can't do anything to save his friends.

~~~

Yayyyy first chapter done! I hope you enjoyed this! If you have any ideas for future chapters feel free to tell me by leaving a comment below!

Til next time. * flies into the sunset*