part one - 𝙝𝙪𝙝 -

a/n: ʰi ᵃᵍᵃiⁿ
ye i'm making a new and completely different story epic gamers uwu
enjoy ʰᵃᵇiᵇiˢ ლ('ڡ'ლ)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"jack you lazyass get up and vacuum the house!!"
"yes mom"

i sighed and went over to the closet where the henry hoover was. i picked him up and carried him in my arms. he looked so sexy.

"hurry up and start vacuuming!"
"yeah, yeah mom"

i plugged him and started up that badboy.

after i finished, i picked him up and went on my way. instead of leaving henry in the closet, i decided to take him to my room.

damn, i thought , he has to cute ass eyes, i wish he could be my boyfriend. i mean, who wouldn't want henry hoover to be their boyfriend? and he's really good at sucking. sucking up all of that dust of course. after staring at him for more than 3 hours, i decided to go to sleep. and at 3 am, i heard some shuffling in my bed. i was really startled.

"he-hello?"

something had popped out from my sheets. and it was no other than henry hoover.

"oh my god! henry!!"
"yes, it is i. i heard you wanted me to be your boyfriend"

i blushed.

"well maybe..yeah"
"lol"
"i can't believe that you're talking to me right now,,i'm shaking right now."
"well..i am."
"wait a minute.."
"what"
"are-are you possessed?!"
"what?! no! why?"
"well..it's 3 am. and you know what imstation says"
"what is it?"
"3 am is the hour when spirits like to come out"
"oh..damn..don't worry!"
"okay..."
"hey hooverr?"
"ye-yeah?"
"can i cuddle with you?"
"uhm..yeah..sure"

and so henry hoover came over to me and cuddled. i couldn't believe it. it was too good to be true. my dream boyfriend was cuddling with me! it felt like a dream come true. 

"jack! get the fuck up! and what the fuck are you doing with henry hoover!"
"hu-huh?"

12:00 pm the clock read

i turned into a bright shade of red.

"oh uh nothing"
"well whatever get up. breakfast is on the table ready sweetie"
"thanks mom"

she kissed me on the top of my head and left my room. hoover's eyes were still closed.

"h-enry hoover,,it's time to get up"
"ok shit yeah. let's go get breakfast i'm fucking hungryyy"

so i took hoover by his handle. my mom had made me an egg with a sausage.

"wow that meal looks like pleb shit"
"shut the fuck up all you do is suck shit!"
"well it's not like i'm the only one who does!"
"w o w. how dare you slander my name like that."
"because i'm a logan pauler B)"
"yeah..i don't wanna be with you anymore"
"i'm just kidding hooverr! :(("
"okay good"

after we finished eating, i took hooverr with me to the living room so we could watch some peppa pig.

"hooverr, i'm cold"
"that's nice"
"can you got get me your minion blanky please?"
"go get it yourself you lazy piece of shit"
"wow i see how it is. i suck up all of the fucking dust and this is how i get paid. if we're gonna be in a relationship then you better cooperate in it hooverr."
"ugh fine"
"thanks boo!"

me and hoover's relationship is definitely starting off rocky but hopefully it will be smooth sailing from now on. i grab my favorite blanket, the minion one of course, and head over to the living room.

"wow thanks sweetie!"
"yeah, yeah"
"one more thing hooverr"
"yeah?"
"can you give me a kiss on the top of my head?"

i gave a kiss on the top of my love's head just when my mom was leaving for work.

"hooverr, what the hell are you doing to that poor vacuum now?"
"uh, nothing he just said that he wanted a kiss on the top of his head"

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

woop woop another one habibis - isabel x