Valentine's Day?

Tomorrow was a special day, a holiday people enjoy doing for their friends and their true loves. Back at the Einzbern household where everyone was lively and enjoying their normal life, Kuro was watching TV with Liz on the sofa. The two sat there not paying attention to their surroundings, Sella yelling at Shirou thinking he was being a perv to his own sister Illya when the truth was he was making sure she was alright after not responding in her room. Kuro sighed heavily from the commotion, hoping it'll end soon so she can hear from her show. A commercial popped up on the screen then, causing Kuro to be irritated with her eyebrow twitching since she missed on what the people said on the show. She grabbed the remote to skip it until it mentioned about Valentine's Day, leaving Kuro frozen for a sec to listen what it's about.

"Valentine's Day? When is that exactly?" Kuro thought out loud, which made Sella immediately stop screaming at Shirou. She then came up to the pink haired girl, crouching down to her with a soft smile. "Well, Valentine's Day is tomorrow Kuro. It's a day people celebrate with their friends and lovers. They give chocolate to each other or other gifts to show how much they love them and are grateful." Sella replied to the small girl.

A faint blush grew onto Kuro's cheeks, but she immediately looked away so Sella doesn't notice. Kuro thought to herself thinking this is something she could do for Illya, to show her how much she loves her and how she makes her feel. The pink haired girl got up quickly and rushed to the stairs, thanking Sella for the info and up she went to her room. Kuro shut her door and went to her dresser, digging through her clothes to find what to wear. When she found what to wear, she started to strip herself until a knock was heard from the door. Kuro stood still and stared at the door, not knowing who it was until she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Kuro, are you in there? Do you mind if I come in?" It was Illya, standing on the other side of the door with a smile on her face. Kuro started to panic a bit, her heart was racing while her face was heating up in embarrassment. She didn't wanna be seen half naked like this, so she told her sister to wait for her until she's dressed. But Illya started to pout, puffing her cheeks out a little. "But Kuro, I wanna see you right now! There's nothing to be embarrassed about you know, we've seen each other many times with and without clothes." Illya stated with her arms folded, waiting for Kuro to open the door.

Kuro was left speechless, unable to think of words to throw back at Illya. She then sighed giving in, dropping her clothes onto the floor and go to the door, opening it for Illya to come in before shutting it again. "Fine, but please watch what you say out loud alright? Everyone could've heard you Illy-?!" She was interrupted as a soft pair of lips were pressed against hers, closing the gap for her to speak. A dark shade of blush grew onto Kuro's cheeks as the kiss grew deeper, making her mind go blank as she started to kiss Illya back.

Illya started to lead her sister towards a wall, pinning her down while holding onto her hands and interlocking their fingers. The kiss grew intense as they started to make out with tongue, soft moans escaping their lips and saliva running down to their chins. The kiss between them was going on for awhile until they finally parted, leaving them both breathless and panting heavily for air in exhaustion. As Kuro finally gained her energy to speak, she stared into Illya's pinkish red eyes, causing her heart to pound like crazy behind her ribcage. "Wh-What was that for..? I mean, I didn't mind it though, I loved it..."

A smile appeared on Illya's face, leaning towards Kuro and giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek, causing her sister's eyes to widen in surprise. "I love you Kuro." Illya whispered to her before letting Kuro go and backing up. The pink haired girl reached to her cheek and lightly touched where Illya's lips touched at, causing her to stutter a little. "I-I love you too Illya.." She replied while moving away from the wall, picking up her clothes and putting them on. Illya watched her twin getting dressed up and fixing her hair, causing her to tilt her head in a curious way.