Introduction

Oh well, I'm Sarah Coker a girl from Eastern part of Nigeria I can't really say the actual place I grew up, my parents or rather my dad is so committed and travelling to places isn't something new to me and my mother. I'm the only daughter of my parent. Funny enough I'm 18 and I don't have a best friend maybe just an Acquaintance. mum is the closest person I have ever been with due to my dad's nature of work he doesn't have much free time but he tries in as much as he can to spend time with his family so I will just say he is my second best friend. I do enjoy spending time with my cousin Rachel but we don't get to spend time with each other we only meet every December so, we only communicate on net and through phone calls sigh! There are a lot of things that she still doesn't. Know about me...
I'm tall average in body size, and fair in complexion  I'm quite and friendly but I can be a chatter box sometimes talking about inner and outer beauty, oh well, nobody is ugly although some people can be damn ugly both insideout well, thats by the way, my mum always says I'm a beautiful soul and then, we all have flaws so we can't be perfect just getting better day by day...
I graduated from Nigerian Turkish in kaduna state one of the most popular city in Northern part of Nigeria and currently in Nile university Abuja...
You will get to know more about me in the next chapter 😘😘

Seriously this is my first novel published in English I will really appreciate it If you guys vote and comment. For corrections and suggestions Pls use kind words 😊😊 thank you!! Much love💝💞