Montre

-New POV-

New: wait a minutes...! you're completely mistaken me as a fiance of royal prince....

Tay: Krist,  take care of him

Krist: understood.Newwiee we need to change your outfit. You will be introduced to members of the royal family.

why is this happening to me?

AT DINNING TABLE

Earth: this is another cutie.. I see. Hello I'm Tay's uncle. Your seat is this way(Earth show me where I should sit)
sit here will you? well then...Tan  you should say Hi to him(Earth say to the guy who sit in front of me).
This Tan, Tay's big brother. They're born from different mother though. But... does this mean Tay's crowing has been confirmed?

Tan: it has been decided yet. he can deny it just because he's stubborn.we"ll never know what would happen on those days before the ceremony.

New:uhmmm.. what does it mean hasn't be decided??

Earth:Polca Family throne succession on ability and outhority that has sons of royal family should fullfill. as an hair, Tay has most suitable to be next king. On top of it,  possibly it's his grandfather who haa decided on the one who going to get married with Tay. That's why the one who want you to marry Tay no matter what is his grandfather.

Tay: please, enough with this private talk. But lately grandfather turn out to be a whimsical old man. Like going all the way to Thailand looking for fiance and so on..

Earth: he love Thailand just like your father. Almost like a bird that can't go out of it cage.

Is this a family should be??
Now I feel realy tired and too nervous to eat anything.

Tay: what are you doing?? Follow me now. This your room. Before they hold our wedding ceremony on the motherland you should at least learn some manners .

New: No please return me to the dorm!!

Tay: where to? You should has been expelled from the school by now. Since you"ll have plenty of spare time you must learn about our country. Polca is a country know as the producer of best wine in the worl and so the following legend exist. Somewhere in my country there's a beautiful vine tree shine with light. If couple vow their love under the tree it's say that they would forever be happy together.Absurd , don't you think?(Tay suddenly look at me)
Listen, like what my grandfather told you this is a contract.You want money and I want outhority so stop being an irresistible lady by now.

why Tay have such cold eye almost like a completely different person from the one who I met at school back then.

IN TAY ROOM

Tay: where are my father and other?

Krist: they have returned to motherland.Khun Earth the only one left....Emm Khun Tay I hope it is not too presumptuous of me to say this. But maybe Newwiee truthfully has no clue about the whole engagement thing.

Tay walk away from his room and one of the maid pass by he with food still not touch by any one and he ask the maid who left the food.

NEW ROOM

Earth:Hi Newwiee sorry I sneak out to come here to your room.

New: Khun Earth why are you here ??

Earth: I'm worried because you look unhappy....Having a fight with Tay???

New:No, we're not...

Earth: He's such a complicated guy.Tay's father, the present king also had an arranged marriage by elder's command. But isn't it impossible to fall in love with a chosen partner. Eventually the queen ran to another man while the king secluded him self with his lover and abandoned Tay.
I was talking about Krist( so P'Krist is the king lover I realy shock to hear that). So.... it means Tay know everything about it and plan to do the same thing all over again.

I'm very shocked with all Earth say about Tay. I know we'll be unhappy but.. still for sake of being king.. with me he... with someone he doesn't even love...why suddenly my heart feels really painful..

Earth: I heard you're a money grubber kid??

New: HUH???????

Earth: but.. looks like they're somehow mistaken

Tay: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

when Tay come to this room??? I really shock suddenly he was in the room.

Tay: this is my fiance's room. please leave this room at once.

Earth: I was only dropping in on my way for a walk(Earth walk out from New room)

Tay: I already told you. You're forbidden to commit stupid infidelity before an imperial consort's bridal entry into the court if you're in a relationship with my uncle right now this engagement will be cancelled.

New: I didn't plan to...!!!!

Suddenly Tay slam me to the wall but why?? I can feel something wrong with he now

Tay: or maybe you're planning on grabbing my uncle's money next???
Don't forget you're bought with money into this royal family.

Tay push me to the wall and gripping my hands and he started to kissing my lips and my neck.

New: Tay stop... stop it please...!!!

Tay: You have no right to refuse.

Tay lick my nack and kissing my lips.. No Tay's tongue is.............

Tay: How many man have you had sex with up till now?? START TELLING!!!!

I can feel all the shiver in my body. Tay start to undress my shirt. This feeling what is this  feeling????

Tay: Always pretending to be innocent . Were you the one leading them to bed??

I can feel Tay's hand already inside my pants and grabbing my thing even it just a small touch but it already make me out a small moan. I can feel Tay's big hand holding my thing.

New: Noo....( suddenly I scream and push Tay away from me)

Tay: clean it up..

Tay walk out from my room
if only I knew it would turn out like this it would be better if I've never met him

(in other side Tay was still thinking what is a fiance and what is a marriage without love???)

Hai all polca thank for ready..
it already my second chapter
I hope you have a good introduction from the first chapter

sorry for my bad writing because this is my first time

maybe you all can vote for me too thanks😅😅

love you
kimhim

enjoy reading😊😊😊😊