Hello Stranger

"Never rush into falling inlove, because love never runs out; let love be the one to knock at your door. Besides, True Love is worth waiting for."

.. alright, Well.. it's not that I don't believe in that, but to someone whose been single for almost 3 years now, give me a break!

Until when do I have to wait for that silly person to approach me?

Oh, by the way. My name is Tee Jaruji.

I'm a psychologist and a resident doctor of Our lady of the Angels hospital and Where I am right now is a Rooftop Bar here in Bangkok

Along with the other homosapiens who are enjoying the majestic view of the Sunset.

it's amazing isn't it?

The beauty of it..

And it would have been more special if you have someone to talk to or to cuddle with.

*sigh

it's Valentine's day and I feel so lonely.

"Tsk.tsk, (BAM!) you're hopeless!"

Tee, "Wha--" I was so busy thinking about my misfortune when somebody put another bottle of wine on my table, and the loud noise that it created shocked me and the other customers to death!! but when i saw the man who just flaunt his super annoying Captain Korea Smile, well, ofcourse we let the matter go.

Not to mention he's the Bar owner.

Tee, "SIWON SHI!!!"

Then the man pushed me to the other side of the sofa.

Siwon, "How are you N'Tee?" Geez! I almost curse him earlier!

Tee, "O.. Oppa!! You're really here?!! Haha How long has it been since that time we've met?"

Siwon, "One year!" Then he pout!!! Hahaha geez! This Man sitting beside me is a good friend that I met in Korea 2 years ago, so naturally, I am very happy to see him again. "What's wrong with you? it's Valentine's day and yet, you look like you're grieving about a long lost love." Eh? "Ah! I heard your ex settled down last month, right?! Oh come on Brother, Move on!"