Hello Stranger

2.

Mr. Stranger, "We're here.."

And I'm mesmerized by the beautiful view infront of me

Wow!!

Mr. Stranger, "Do you like it?"

Tee, "Well ofcourse, I like it." To be honest, I'm touched cause he drove this far just to bring me in a place like this. Tsk!
"We're really on a date tonight, aren't we?"

But the guy only shook his head and smile.

Tee, "Geez!! What to do with you? You're so cheesy!" Then we laughed at loud together. "Thank you Mr. Stranger, I will never forget this night."

Mr. Stranger, "Oi oi hang in in there, we're not done yet. Wait here." Then he went back to his car , open the trunk and took Two bottle of beer.. Geez!!

Tee, "You're really ready for tonight huh?" I started to tease him again.

Mr. Stranger, "What's that supposed to mean? Anyway, I always have cold beers in my car, here.."

Tee, "Thanks. Let's cheers for the most romantic Stranger that I met tonight!" Pfft!

Mr. Stranger, "Hey, stop it! That's awkward." Ahahaha "and what's with the word "romantic"? I'm not doing anything yet.."

And for the first time tonight, I saw something that I could never imagine that I will see in his eyes.

Hunger.

And I almost choke while drinking my beer!!

Mr. Stranger, "Hey, slow down. We still have more back there." And because of what I saw, I'm not sure if I still want to have, more .

Tee, "Ehem! so.. Earlier you said that you have someone in your heart right?"

Wrong move!!

Cause after asking him about it again, it's like, it automatically turned on the beast that he's hiding behind the bottle of beer..

And his eyes..

I need to go before he forget that we're both guys and decided to devour me.

Tee, "Well, look at that! It's 12:40 already.. guess I need to.."

Mr. Stranger, "Earlier you said your name is Tee, am I right?" Damn it. Why did he have to say my name so softly like that?!!