Chapter 1

Tonight, me and the boys are going out. It's gonna be me, Wayne, 40, and Abel. We became cool so quick. I mean Wayne pulled me into Young Money a little over two months ago and it's like we've known each other forever. All these girls been blowing up my phone all day *grins*, I can't blame them hahaha! I go off to take a shower, after 15 minutes I get out, grab my towel and head to my closet.I look at my phone it's 10:08pm. I pick out my favorite all black jordans, black OVO muscle tee, black pants, and a gold OVO chain. 

*DING-DONG* I run downstairs to let Wayne in.

"Aye boy you ready?!"

"Im ready to get some more numbers, and turn up because tonight im The Champagne Papi :P"

 "Yeah cuz tonight we single :P" We laugh, then I run upstairs to get my phone and keys and we head out.  Wayne hops in his Bugatti and I got in my Lambo he bought as a welcome gift when I got signed! I guess we're meeting everybody at the club. 

........

After about 15 minutes we drive up to this strip joint ClubParadise. Me and Wayne hop out and paparazzi surrounds us. Man I could get use to this. We smile, make a few jokes, then walk in. We head to the v.i.p, where we see Abel and 40.

"AYEEE DRIZZY!!!!" 40 yells.

"What up Drake" we all dap.

40 and Abel already bought a bunch of bottles but me and Wayne had to out do them and buy more! We made  it rain all night, it was ass flying everywhere, girls dropping into splits, and we keep pouring up! "I be feeling like the man when I walk through!" The girls started coming into our section and we turned up with them. After drinking about two bottles, I had to use the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom, go in, finish and wash my hands. When I walk out I run into this tall, slim red head. She stops me and we talk for a minute. Im just listening to that sexy ass accent.

"We'll here's my number..Drake" she smiles

"iight imma call you..Rhianna" I shoot her a smirk and I head back to v.i.p.

"Drake man what took you so long!?" Wayne asks

"You just got some in the bathroom or some shit?!" 40 says throwing back some Hennessy.

"ahhaha Nah man I just got some girl number it's whatever!" We go back to drinking and making it ran. We've been drinking for awhile and the liquor hit me awhile ago, but I didn't stop. Im high and drunk and everything is doubled. I reach into my pocket and look at my phone. Im squinting and rubbing my eyes trying to get them to focus and after awhile they do. It's 4:32am, damn that time went by fast. I put My phone in ny pocket and I here somebody say my name but before I could answer, I blackout. When i came back I was speeding down the street going about 80.... I blacked out again. I came back again but this time I was standing in a room, it looked like mine. My eyes were blurry again. I felt shocks going through my body and when I looked down all I saw was red then I fell back on the bed and was out for good.

.......*The Next Morning*

Today the sun was shining the brightest I've ever seen it shine. "Shit!" I said sitting up and holding my head trying to block the sun from my eyes. I reach over to grab my phone, it's 12:39pm. I call Wayne, he picks up after 2 rings.

"YO!" 

I wince "man stop screaming"

"lol man you that messed u....nevermind, I remember haha"

"you do? because I don't"

"you don't remember nothing?!"

"nah tell me, something happened?!"

"Man what didn't happen. You got up on stage and was picking up strippers, and then started swinging on the pole, we all just laughed and went back to drinking, but when we last saw you.."

Just then my bathroom door swings open... And all I see is red again. I zoned out and came back because I heard yelling. It's the girl from the club Rhianna.

"AYE DRAKE YOU LISTENING?!!!" Wayne yells

"uhhh imma call you back" I hang up. I was confused. I never bring girls back to my place. I always go to their place.

"Hey Drake!"

"sup"

"It was a wild night huh?" she says sitting down next to me.

"yeah". I rub the back of my neck and then it's silent. After a couple of minutes I tell her I got things to do so she leaves. I wasn't doing anything. I go upstairs to take a shower. I get out, get dressed and call Wayne back.

"YO!"

"I hung up because the girl number I got last night was coming out my bathroom"

"HAHA I tried to tell you, wait she was coming out your bathroom?!"

"YEAH like the fuck, i never bring girls back"

"you slipping Drizzy" I can tell Wayne's shaking his head

"NO, NEVER! I just messed up last night"

"iight man"

"iight" We hang up. I go downstairs and watch tv. I scroll through my messages.

"Candace, Tia, Cynthia, Carmen, Nicole, Kyaah, Kennedy, Cydne, Anna DAMN!!! I love this life, wouldn't want it any other way"

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! This is my first Dricki book and I wanna do many more. I just love Dricki so much *tears up*. But Fashion Rocks tonight *______* YAASS QUEEN ONIKA!! Comment and Like. THanks for reading!!!