Chapter One:Eyes as feisty as flames

Notice:I do not own My Hero Academia or the characters other than Shizuka and Katsumi!
————————————————————————

As the morning came upon the students of UA, they were all settling in their classrooms since the bell had rung a few minutes ago. The students of class 1-A were rowdy as usual, up and out of their seats and talking about useless things. Suddenly, the door was pushed open and made a clack sound as it reached its opening limit. The hero Eraserhead, also known as Mr.Aizawa, entered the classroom to find his students now sitting and waiting for the lessons to start. The messy looking teacher made a gruff noise as he made his way to his desk.

"Morning class.." he muttered, the majority of his students responding. "Before we start our lessons we have a new student joining us today, she got in on recommendations." He muttered, placing a piece of paper down onto his desk. Suddenly, the clacking noises of sneakers made their way down the hallway and into the classroom before promptly disappearing. Again, the door of the classroom was opened, making yet another click sound as it reached its maximum opening capacity. Suddenly a girl entered the room, her quiet long blonde hair was pulled up into a messy bun atop her head. She was swirling something around in her mouth, it sounded like hard candy.

The girl had her head down as if to hide her face or if she was embarrassed of something. Suddenly she stopped, her front half facing the class as she stood in front of Mr.Aizawa's desk. The class was silent, most looked curious to see who she was except for one blonde haired boy, he knew exactly who this female was. After what seemed to be much to long she finally raised her head as her fiery red eyes, which were narrowed and sharp, became visible to the class. Her cold gaze studied each student in the room before her narrowed eyes stared straight into the glare of the boy in front.

Everyone thought she looked rather familiar, almost like she looked like someone they had seen before. Just then the blonde opened her mouth and spoke. "Hey, my name is Shizuka Bakugo and I'm Katsuki's identical twin sister.." the red eyed female said, making jaws drop and eyes wide. "Tch...you brat.." muttered Bakugo, his arms crossed as his gaze was pulled away from his sisters. "Quirk:Lavation, Hero Name:Magma" She said as a kid with green hair eye's widened as she finished. "Y-you mean the famous hero who never shows their face Magma!" The boy asked as Shizuka seemed to chuckle slightly, nodding her head gently. "Yeah, if that's how you'd describe me" she said.

Bakugo made a sound of anger and looked at his sister. "Just sit down you stupid rat, stop showing off.." he muttered as he pulled his feet off his desk. The female smacked her brothers forehead as she walked past him on her way to an empty seat in the back of the classroom which caused him to give off a bit of a growl. She turned, making her way in front of a two-colored hair male's desk. She took a glance at him, his emotionless eyes narrowed just a bit and were casted upon her. "Tch.." she muttered, looking away quickly and taking the empty seat next to the boy.

"Jeez, she gives me the creeps.." a red haired boy going by the name Kirishima whispered to Midoriya, the green haired boy from earlier. "Yeah...she really is a lot like Kacchan too.." he said, glancing back at the blonde female in the back. Shizuka's eyes darted up and caught the two boys staring which in turn caused the two's eyes to snap away. "Scary..." he said, looking at Midoriya with a slightly frightened face. "Yeah..." he muttered, sitting up straighter "I can only imagine how much stronger her powers are in person..." he muttered as he stared logging things into his journal.

Bakugo's eyes watched his sister as she walked to her seat, his teeth gritting as Todoroki was staring at his sister. He was the older twin by a few minutes which made him feel a sense of responsibility for her. Even if he didn't show it, he was rather protective of his little sister and he'd be damned if he let IcyHot do anything to her. He made a sound of annoyance as he turned his eyes to the board as Mr.Aizawa had begun the lesson. This was going to be a long four years.

Hellu! I really hope you enjoy the first chapter of A Frozen Flame. I finally finished writing and it's currently 12:11 and I have school tomorrow haha. Please feel free to leave meany advice for my next chapter! Thank you!~Robin<3