Chapter 1

I walk into school for the first time since the accident, so many people asking me if I'm ok, I straight away saw someone who I  didn't recognise and immediately saw Caroline walk over and introduce herself. She soon came running back over and told us his name was Stefan, she then said she had invited him to the bronze tonight and that Bonnie and I should come along. Bonnie and I looked at each other before reluctantly agreeing and said we would meet a 6pm.
The school day dragged but I eventually drove Caroline back to her house, she gave me some outfits to choose from tonight I laughed and then drove home.
When I got home I told Jenna that I was going out with Caroline and Bonnie she said ok so I walked upstairs to get changed I wore blue jeans an off the shoulder white top and rose gold heels and left my hair in its natural curled waves.

It was almost 6 so I drove to Bonnies house to pick her up before driving us both the grill, on the way she told me that Caroline was going to be so annoyed that I didn't dress up.
We got to the grill and saw Stefan and Caroline talking we started walking towards them when a older man grabbed my arm and said "Katherine I had no idea you were back" I brushed him off and said "sorry I think you have the wrong person"
He apologised and Bonnie and I laughed it off.
I walked to the bar and ordered myself a lemonade and Bonnie a can of Rio. We waited at the bar for as long as possible before Caroline spotted us, unfortunately for Bonnie and I our plan lasted for about 3 1/2 minutes before we heard "Elena, Bonnie get over here Stefan is telling me all about his travels" I looked at Bonnie and laughed! As I turned to walk to the table I tripped and was luckily caught by a man wearing black I thanked him for saving me from humiliation, I walked to the table where Caroline, Stefan and Bonnie were and looked over at the mysterious guy and he smiled 'wow he's really good looking' I thought to myself!!!