Failure

Rainbow Dash is with the Wonderbolts and spitfire said we are about to perform a flight show so get yourselves ready.
Rainbow Dash and the rest of the wonderbolts team got into their wonderbolts uniforms and they went to the starting line.
Spitfire said go.
So they all took off and they started flying but Rainbow Dash accidentally clipped her wing then landed and then she could keep going then Spitfire came up to Rainbow Dash and said what just happened crash.
Rainbow Dash said I somehow clipped my wing.
Then Rainbow Dash ran off.
Twilight, Pinkie Pie and their friends was wondering why Rainbow Dash Ran off.
Rainbow Dash went back to the wonderbolts academy and got her stuff then she went into the Everfree Forest.
Rainbow Dash said to herself the wonderbolts failed the show because of me I'm a failer.
The Shadowbolts came and said no your not the reason why you failed the wonderbolts it's because you haven't been practicing enough well if you join the us Shadowbolts we will train you harder then ever before please Rainbow Dash join us help us rise.
Rainbow Dash said ok.
Then Rainbow Dash was introduced to the Shadowbolts members and the Sourin gave her the Shadowbolts I uniform and said we are the best flyers of the night I'm glad you joined us Rainbow Dash.
Rainbow: yeah I'm surprised you still want me to join even after I failed the wonderbolts I'm a big failure.
Lightning Dust: C'mon Rainbow you are not a failure you just made a little mistake now that you are in the Shadowbolts we will teach you real flying we are the best storm trooper in the Everfree Forest and soon we will be the best team in all of Equestria trust me Rainbow Dash you will not regret joining the Shadowbolts.
Rainbow Dash: ok so where's the academy? And where do we do training?:
Thunderlane: our academy is just 5 minutes away past Zecora's hut just follow the left path.
Rainbow Dash follows the Shadowbolts to the Shadowbolts academy and as soon as they arrived the Shadowbolts academy looked a bit like the Wonderbolts academy accept the colours was different it was black and purple.
Rainbow Dash: hmm this academy looks like the Wonderbolts.
Lightning Dust: yes but we do stuff a lot more different to the Wonderbolts and here you will learn some real flying Shadowbolts are better than the Wonderbolts right now we should get some sleep.
Rainbow Dash: what it's the middle of the day and you want to sleep now.
Lightning Dust: I don't know if you known this Rainbow but we do our trainings at night we usually start at 10PM and we finish 6AM we sleep during the day and stay up all night.
Rainbow Dash: ok that Explains it
Lightning Dust: ok let's head to bed you need to be very well rested for our tonight's training. All the Shadowbolts went to sleep and 10 hours later the alarm clock started going off.