In it again!

Im walking to Jacob's house... And im wearing nothing major just: A pink hello Kitty tank top, and Grey Shorts with my hello Kitty vans and my hair is pulled up in a messy bun!

As I arrive at the house I forgot that nigga had like 4 pit bulls! Im so terrified of dogs! Small dogs, Big dogs, Fat dogs, skinny dogs! (all kinds) And sometimes they don't be on no type of chain ... So I press the button out side the gate and said "Its Sky can you please put the dogs up"

and Jacob Laughs and then says "ok".

I press the button for the gate to open and walked to the door and opened it... And then I saw Jacob just looking Sexy with no shirt on and his boxers Lawwwwwwdd!! All I could do was smirk and blush!

Jacob: BOO!

Sky: Nigga! Shut Up! and you need to put some clothes on!

Jacob: Shhhh! I do what I want!

Sky: Actually You do what I want!

Jacob: Ohhh Really so what do you want?

Sky: You to put on some clothes!

Jacob: Ohhhhh (Disappointed face) Ok... *Walks upstairs to put on clothes*

(Sky P.O.V.)

He so Freaky he thought I was about to say some like " I want you!" ahahahahaha Nope Nigga! not me! Let me stop fronting I wanted him bad! That's why he needed to put a shirt on cause my hormones was jumping!

Jacob: * Walks downstairs *

Sky: Don't look like you put on no clothes..

Jacob: I didnt! *laughs* Because I do what I want and you also do what I want!

Sky: *smirks* So what do you want?

Jacob: You!

Sky: Is that so? *Walks closer to Jacob*

Jacob: Yess... *Grabs her waist and kisses her softly*

Sky: *Kisses him back*

Jacob: Skyanna ....

Sky: Yea?

Jacob: Will you be my Valentine?

Sky: Yess... (I absolutely forgot Valentine's day was tomorrow)

Jacob: Yayy! *sits down on the couch *

Sky: *sits down beside him*

Jacob: So what do you want For Valentine's day?

Sky: I just want You to myself! Not you with another girl! just me and you... That's it

Jacob: That's already done!

Sky: Ok... *smiles

Jacob: *smiles*