Team Enforcers reuniting

Kitos P.O.V

I jumped with excitement, Saturn and Sparkie yawning and splashing water on their face. I couldn't wait to see Aki I just couldn't wait. "Settle down we're going now." Sparkie yawned , walking out the door, followed by Saturn. I followed the two into Post Town, looking for a familiar pink flower in my partners ear. We had matching flower bracelets but mine got destroyed by the guys that ran us off. I sighed, shaking it off, wandering away from Sparkie and Saturn and to the hill with an amazing overlook. I sighed breathlessly, ears twitching, I didn't hear the Pokémon approaching me from behind.

Aki's P.O.V
I watched the Eevee wander off from the group. I didn't know whether it was Kito or not. Then again it had to have been because his flower bracelet got destroyed by our attackers. I followed him quietly, my black tail with a yellow star twitched. I watched the Eevee for a moment before approaching. "Kito?" I asked, startling the poor Pokémon "Aah!" He squealed then tackled me before smiling "Aki...? AKI ITS YOU!" He cheered, tackling me affectionately and this time hugging me. I smiled and hugged back. "Who saved you?" I asked

Kitos P.O.V

"Who saved you?" She asked and I smiled "Team Harmony! They're amazing Pokémon!" I cheered "I've heard of them before. Are they helping us?" She asked "they said they would" she nodded as Sparkie and Saturn came up the stairs, then smiled "yo Kito!" Saturn said, Sparkie waving. "Guys this is Aki. Aki this is Saturn and Sparkie. Two of team Harmonys members and leaders." Aki nodded softly then her eyes narrowed "the rest of the team is at the Eevee Forest." She said. I nodded "I know. Should we head out now?" I asked, Sparkie nodding quietly "I can agree with Sparkie" Saturn said and Aki and I nodded "Let's go then. It's a long journey though and I'm sure Aki and I are ready." I said, looking at Aki, she nodded and I smiled "I'll lead the way there if that's ok." I said "sure." Sparkie responded.

~~time skip to Eevee Forest~~

"Here." Aki said, pulling the bushes away, I spotted Espeon immediately and dashed over to her, my whole entire team had something that we recognize each other by, so it was easy alone to spot Espeon, then Umbreon and Glaceon, even Aki's auntie, Akine. The rest of the Eevees in the Eevee Forest hid somewhere and I pulled my team somewhere, even Sparkie and Saturn. "Team Enforcers. We have the team, Team Harmony to thank for helping us." I said. "They live by Post Town. We can stay here tonight and leave tomorrow morning at dawn. Every day we stay here we put all these baby Eevees in danger. Even your parents Espeon and Umbreon" I said "I know." Espeon said then Umbreon spoke up "it was the only choice at present so we didn't have much of a choice but to come here." He said and I nodded "I know." I said as Sparkie jumped on the tree stump and I jumped down "I'm Sparkie. Team leader of the team called Team Harmony. I know I'm not your leader but I agree with Kito. We should leave tomorrow at dawn and then go to my teams Paradise. It'll be safest there." She said, I nodded in agreement, ears flat, thinking something would happen at any moment "Sparkie...." I whispered and she nodded. Seems she felt the atmosphere turn hostile too. She seemed to scan the plains of the Forest before calling out "whoever's there come out!" She exclaimed, electricity sparking from her cheeks, then an Arbok slid into the open, Sparkie jumped in front of everyone, readying an Electro ball, attacking with it after, the Arbok bit her paw with Poison fang, and swung her to a tree, she shrieked in pain.

Sparkies P.O.V

I was in pain. I could feel the poison from the Arboks poison fang spreading quickly, I stood up, then used a full power Thunder Bolt, stumbling towards Kitos team. The Arbok had fainted and I was weak. My vision blurred, I could hear Saturn calling to me but I was falling before I could respond.

Saturns P.O.V

"Sparkie! SPARKIE!" I yelled, shaking her then I sniffled as Kito ran up, holding a pecha berry.
I hoped Sparkie would be alright...