late night talks 》goodguyfitz

•

WRITERS BLOCK IS KICKING MY ASS IGJDJFHJFHFHH
Also, Is it just me or is the new update for wattpad the absolute worst? Jfc it looks so gross now - I'm pointing this out bc throughout the whole writing of this I kept getting distracted by how UGLY IT IS 😤😤
Update: UHHHH HOLY SHIT 4K+ READS AND 200+ VOTES? IM PISSING MY SHEETS THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH
Also wavy I'm so so sorry this is late
:( I've been having the WORST writers block imaginable and my creativity is down the drain, probably in hell.
(Also, In case u don't read the a/ns at the end; requests are open!)

Word count: 2151 words
Published: Monday, Feb 25th 2019
Requested by: @wavyboys1234

-

You were tall, you knew that - every day, your friends kept reminding you of it. You were around 5"11, maybe a bit taller; you had taken the height from your dad's side of the family. Being a girl, and being that tall, of course there was a lot of teasing, but it didn't bother you much - when you t-posed, you truly asserted dominance, or at least that's what your friends told you. You had met Cameron and Eric over a game of CS, and ironically, you lived near Cam, so you two were practically inseparable. Over the months, your two friends had introduced you to their (literal) gang of misfits, and you had befriended each and every one of them. Everyone - excluding Cam - called you 'mom' because of how close you were with the tall man. The fact that you were extremely protective and worried about these boys was another factor as well.
"Hey N/N, when are we gonna be able to see you?" Eric asked over a discord call. You slightly hummed, thinking about it.
"I dunno. When do you see Fitz next?" You were currently streaming, as well as talking with your friends, so you referred to them by their YouTuber names.
"In a couple of days."
"Then I'll see you in a couple of days. I'll talk to him about it and make some plans."
"Sweet! We get to see the Misfits' mom in person!" Toby exclaimed.
"So, if Y/N's the mom, Fitz is the dad... who are we?" Jay inquired.
"No doubt Toby's the drunk aunt." You quickly replied, the words slipping before you could think about it properly. "Thinking about it now, Mason's the autistic little brother, Jay's the less autistic big brother, Matt's the cousin everybody loves and Eric is the crackhead uncle."
"That seems to make sense to me." Toby said after your explanation. "Anyways, wanna fuck?"
"Okay, bend over." You mumbled close into the mic, making it seem like an ASMR creep had joined the call.
"Jesus Christ that sounds god-awful." Eric muttered. "Anyways giraffe mom, we gotta go. See ya."
"Okay son, don't do shit I would do."
"Like fuck Cam?"
"Pardon?"
"Nothing." Your friend quickly replied.
"Did you forget we're on stream...?"
"They can tolerate these jokes. If they can take Toby, they can take us."
"That's a good point!" You all laughed, once again making fun of your friend's Twitch popularity.
"Anyways. See ya!" Jay exclaimed before the many rings of a discord user leaving the call sounded out.