Chapter 4

Mari p.o.v

I was staying after to help Matt edit . I was sitting there quietly listening to my music editing the video when he taps me on the shoulder " hey Mari can I ask you a question " he says nervously "yeah anything"I say a little confused "would you want to get dinner after we get done editing "he says sounding even more nervous than before. my heart started to race I had liked Matt for a long time "Yeah sure" I say "ok we can go to that new pizza place"Matt says quickly ""I say quickly .
TWO HOURS LATER
"Matt's POV"
Mari and I are in my car driving to a pizza place and I'm planing on asking her out there.we get there after about a twenty minute car rid and get seated . "Hey Mari can I ask you a question" she looks at me confused "yeah you can ask me anything" I look her in the eyes and say "Mari I have I liked you for a long time and I would like to know if you would go out with me" she looks at me with wide eyes " of course I will go out with you " she says with a smile on her face. we finish our food and I dive her to her apartment and walk her to the door "do you want to come in and play some Super Smash Bro's"she says "sure" I say as we walk in to her apartment it had gaming stuff everywhere but to was still neat. We sit on a large leather couch after a while we get tired of play and sit on the couch and talk "so way do you like me" she says curiously "well you are beautiful ,smart,funny,sarcastic,the best girl gamer I have ever met and just amazing" I say then she looks at me and put her lips firmly on mine.