•Jisoo•

It was the weekend and your girlfriend Jisoo had the weekend off of work which means that you only have an minimum of time to spend time together.

Jisoo: baby! I'm home!

Y/N: Jisoo? You're back early..

Jisoo frowns and glares at you as you rephrased your sentence.

Y/N: I mean I'm so happy to see you my angel~

Jisoo's cheeks flushed a certain red color as you smiled at how cute your girlfriend is.

Jisoo: I just got the weekend off and you are already making my heart flutter so early.

Y/N: I'm sorry but I just can't help myself sometimes when I see you.

Jisoo becomes flustered once again and you went in and kissed her making her even more red than usual.

Y/N: so what should we do on this weekend?

Jisoo's eyes lit up as she grabbed your hand and took you to this restaurant that she really wanted to go to.

Y/N: I see that this is what you wanted to do on your weekend off.

Jisoo: Yeah. Why? You don't want to be here?

You felt guilty that you gave Jisoo the wrong idea of what you meant while she looked at you almost about to let tears fall down her cheeks.

Y/N: no I love to be here with you. I'm just a little surprised to that you wanted to go to this fancy restaurant.

Jisoo: you had me scared there for a moment.

Y/N: I'm sorry..

Jisoo: it's fine just don't do it again or else I will punish you.

Now it was your turn to be flustered when you heard your girlfriend say that she will punish you.

After the delicious meal that the two of you had you decided to go home and cuddle your girlfriend all day long.

Jisoo: hey y/n..

Y/N: yes babe?

Jisoo: I..love you

You smiled and kissed Jisoo in which she returned the kiss.

Y/N: I love you too. Now let's watch an romantic movie together so I can hold you in my arms.

Jisoo smiles as you guided her to the living room.