•Jennie•

You were out with your friends at the club just having fun and doing what any drunk in this club would do.

Jungkook: uh..y/n are you sure you want to drink more?

Y/N: wat di yu mean?

You were a bit drunk since you couldn't form a single sentence.

Taehyung: I think we should take you back to Jennie before she finds out about this.

Y/N: no! I am completely fine without Jennie! Now will you excuse me as I'm going to dance with these beautiful girls.

Taehyung and Jungkook tried to stop you but you were already gone into the crowd of every drunken male and female here.

Jungkook: we need to call Jennie.

Taehyung: Yeah that's a great idea.

Jungkook dials Jennie's number and eventually she answered anyway.

Jennie: what do you want?

Jungkook: Jennie it's Jungkook and we need you to come get your boyfriend.

Jennie: *sighs* what did y/n do this time?

Taehyung: well he's currently dancing with another girl and is about to..kiss her!

Jennie: what!

Jungkook: you need to come down here right away.

Jennie: I'll be right there.

As the call between Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jennie went offline they just watched as the girl tried to kiss you.

Jungkook: I hope Jennie gets here fast.

Taehyung: uh..Jungkook..

Jungkook: what is it Taehyung?

Taehyung points over to where y/n and the girl was and then to Jennie.

Jungkook: things are about to get real really fast..

Jennie: y/n!

You looked at Jennie and smiled.

Y/N: hey babe.

The girl: who is she?!

Jennie: I'm jennie y/n's girlfriend.

The girl: please! He would not date you in a million years isn't that right y/n.

Jennie looks at y/n and before he could even answer she grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the club.

Y/N: ah..Jennie you're hurting me.

Jennie: what were you thinking?!

Y/N: what?

Jennie: How could you get drunk and then dance with some other girl and try to kiss her?!

Y/N: what are you talking about? I didn't try to kiss her. She tried to kiss me.

Jennie: like I would believe that.

Y/N: baby please you know I would never cheat on you..

Jennie: yeah I know and I will make sure that you won't once we get back to the house.

As Jennie walked away you followed after her slightly excited for what's about to happen next.