Chapter 14 Scars heal! Right?

Matthew's POV

-THREE DAYS LATER-

I sighed as I packed away my clothes into the suitcase. My arm hurt like hell today due to Daniel getting fired from his damn job. But um... that wasn't the only thing that hurt. My hips were sore as well as my lips and wrists. My eyes watered at the memory of what had happened.

-Flashback to 1 night ago-

"Alfred, don't worry it's fine here!" I said to Alfred through the phone. "Dude Matthew please stay safe! I hope Daniels treating you right!" Alfred said happily. "Yeah.... he's treating me right" I lied, he was doing the opposite. "Hey Mattie I got to go but I'll talk to you later! Promise!" Alfred said. I laughed quietly "Alright, Alfred I'll see you tomorrow when we land." I said as we both hung up. I looked at the clock on my phone realizing it was 12:36 am. "I wonder where Daniel is?" I said to myself before getting up. I headed to our bedroom and changed into pajama pants and shirt, before sliding into the bed and closing my eyes. It wasn't long before arms wrapped themselves around me and a pair of lips found my neck, kissing and sucking. I giggled quietly and tried to shove the person's face away and it worked for a second. But then the lips came back more forcefully this time biting instead kissing. "Daniel stop, please I don't want this not yet at least" I said still half asleep, trying to push him away again. That's when he kissed my lips and I smelled the liquor on him. "Daniel I said no!" I said fully awake and pushing him off. "Aww come on~ I've waited 3 months!" He said drunkly. I crossed my arms stubbornly "I said no! Now leave me alone or I'm fucking leaving!" I hissed. "Fine if your going to

Act like that, then I'm just going to have to do this the hard way" he said pushing me down and pinning my arms above my head. "Daniel no please! I'm only 15 and I'm not ready for that!" I said trying to get away from him. See Daniel is 23 so he's 8 years older than me and he seemed like a really nice guy when I met him. But no he isn't and I really don't know why I'm with him. Daniel leaned down to my ear and whispered "15 is old enough to learn how to do it" he leaned down to my neck and bit where the shoulder and neck connect. "What about my grandma?" I said trying to find a way to get out of it. "Well I guess we better be quiet" he said. I tried to kick him but he only laid on top of me, taking away my use of legs. I started to cry, only a little bit but I could feel the tears. I didn't want this, not now and not with him. I mean I'm only 15 years old! Daniel took one of his hands away from my wrists and began to let his hand roam around my body. I tried to squirm out of his grasp but I couldn't all that I could do was sit there and be toyed with. I was being used for somebody else's entertainment. And he made me do things that I never would want to do unless I truly loved somebody.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt drops of something wet on my arms. I couldn't help it, next thing I knew I was sitting on the ground rocking back and forth sobbing. My grandmother quickly found me and sat with me, hugging me. "What's wrong my sweet maple leaf?" she asked wiping my tears away. I just couldn't speak, it's like I completely lost the ability speak. "Honey, honey please tell me what's wrong!" She said running her fingers softly through my blond hair. "Grandma.... Somebody hurt me.... somebody as bad as my dad" I whispered quietly. "He hurts me and makes me do things I don't want to do but I can't leave him" I said hugging my grandmother tightly while sobbing once again. "What's his name?" she asked me. "I can't tell you. I'm scared. I'm scared he'll hurt me or even worse hurt you. I'm scared that he'll get sent to prison and he'll break out just like dad did. I'm scared that he'll come and look for me and find me. And mostly I'm scared of him and what he'll do." I said truthfully. She hugged me tighter and we stayed like that for god knows how long.

Daniel's POV

I pulled my boxers up and my pants. "Awe you have to go already" said a voice from the bed. "Yeah Baby I'm sorry but I do" I said. "Fine but do come back soon I have missed you" the person said. "And I, you Michelle" I said. (That's right guys! Michelle the one that caused all of this to happen.) "Before you go, do tell me how is Matthew? Have you had sex with him yet? How good was he?" Michelle asked. "Matthew is depressed and yes I had sex with him, but sadly it was forced so he wasn't very good." Michelle chuckled quietly. "You remind me of Francis sometimes. You sleep around with people even if you already have a partner." She said. I nodded and slipped my shirt over my head and grabbed my keys. "I'll be back in a week, I'm going to America because of him." I said annoyed. I walked to the door of our little hotel room but stopped once again and turned to Michelle. "You know what? Round two will be later tonight, since I'm leaving with Matthew in the morning." I said. "Sure I'll be here. But I have a question. I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice?" She said raising an eyebrow. I smirked at her "I guess I just got to break that stereotype now, don't i?" I said before walking out of the hotel room.

Ivan's POV

I was still marveling over the fact that Matthew was coming here! But... with

Daniel. I sighed as I threw a few vodka bottles in the trash. I was cleaning my room partly because it was a good idea and secondly because I just couldn't deal with this anymore. "Natalie!" I yelled out my door. I didn't receive an answer so I called out again "Natalie!" but still no answer. So I walked over to my window to see if her truck was still there which, it was. I sighed and trudged down the stairs and into the living room. "Natalie where's the-" I stopped dead in my sentence when I saw Alfred standing at the door. He looked up from the ground and at me. "Natalia can I talk to him? Alone?" I said looking at my little sister. She nodded and went out the door to find Katyusha. I beckoned Alfred up the stairs and into my room. He sat on my bed "Da Alfred what's wrong?" I asked. "Matthews coming to America and he's bringing his new boyfriend Daniel with him. But when I asked if Daniel was tearing him alright he hesitated." Alfred said. "You think that he's being abused or something by Daniel?" I said quietly. "Exactly dude! I mean Matthew might be quiet but he don't stutter unless you ask him about something bad." Alfred said seriously. "What do you want me to do about it? He hates me for something I didn't do!" I hissed. "Watch him not Matthew, Daniel. What how he acts around Matthew and watch his eyes as well. When our dad was done abusing Matthew he always had this look in his eyes. It was a mix between thrill and hatred. Look for that" Alfred said before getting up and leaving, just like that. "Could Matthew actually be being abused by Daniel?"