My Worst Fear

Wen the train arrived in Hogwarts, it was dark outside. Loupius looked at her watch that shows the wrong time.

"It's 3.12?" She read. "Oops, I broke this. Erika, what time is it?" She asked. Erika siad that it was 8.05 pm.

The four picked up all their belongings and got off the train. The four held hands since the train was packed, and theh didn't plan on loosing eachother on the first day. So the four came to Hagrid, the gamekeeper and care for magical creatures teacher.

"Hagrid, do we ride the boat again?" Asked Zalera, refering to the self-steering boats they used to arrive in the castle on the previous year.

"No, silly Zarrerra! Yer' ride the carriages! To yer' right!" He laughed.

The four got into a carriage together with two other girls. During the ride, everyone was talking to eachother, except for Zalera who was rather amused by the boney horse carrying the carriage.

Loupius was talking to a girl with short brown hair and hazel eyes. Her name is Leah Wood.

Loupius - Leah

"What's that you're carrying?"

"It's a book. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scammander."

"You like creatures?"

"I think that  creatures are what makes nature beautiful. They are extremely miraculous."

"Good to know. But I was asking about that silver thing in your bag."

"Oh, this is an Occamy Egg. My papa and I have an Occamy that just layed eggs. Papa told me many stories about Newt Scammander, he's what got me interested in creatures."

"Newt or your papa?"

"Both."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erika is talking to Elizabeth and another girl named Colleen Smith.

Colleen is a Ravenclaw who has long black hair with bangs and blue eyes. She has made friends with Erika and Elizabeth from the previous year.  

"I heard that there is a new teacher!" Said Colleen discreetly. "Must be for DATDA. Our previous teacher got attacked by a group of red-caps." Added Erika.

"Zalera, what are you staring at?" Called Elizabeth. Everyone in the carriage stared at Zalera.

"The thing pulling the carriage, what is it?" Asked Zalera. "The carriage pulls itself, Zed." Answered Erika.

"No-no, you guys can't see it. But Zalera can. Zalera, you've witnessed the death of a human have you?" Asked Wood. "Yes." Answered Zalera, hesitantly.

"Thestrals pulls the carriages. Thestrals are horses that looks very boney, but can fly, and is also only visible for people who've witnessed death. I can't though, but I just read about it." Explained Leah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not long after, they all arrived at Hogwarts. When they arrived in the Great Hall, Erika, Loupius and Elizabeth went to the Gryffindor table. Colleen and Leah went to the Ravenclaw table. Zalera seperated and went to the Slytherin table.

They all watched as the sorting ceremony started. After all first years were sorted, McGonagall gave a speech.

"Welcome back, students! And welcome, first years. I hope everyone is ready to study! Before everything I would like to congratulate Netty Nebula, for being this year's headgirl."

Everyone cheered as a Ravenclaw girl stood up.

"Please also congratulate this year's headboy, Aaron Weiss!"