Chapter 1

Kira has learned things that are changing her every second of the day. She now knows she is the light, however will she be enough?

Kira will come across someone that may be the one to end it all.

But, can he be trusted?

Her journey begins from the second she meets her wolf. Will they be strong enough to see past more lies and broken promises?

Kira, is meeting her wolf the next full moon, which is just now only hours.

I'm not ready for this. What if my wolf doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm hopeless.

My problem is I think to much. I have so many emotions swirling around me. I just need to feel.

Just feel.

Would she like me?

How will she act, will she be like me?

I sat there all day outside thinking about things my wolf could be. Her voice down to what we would look like together as a wolf.

She will be perfect, that I was sure of.

I could feel the wind as I watched it catch the dirt and fill the sky in dust.

Stop, I scream.

Instantly it stopped. The air was still. Did I do that too?

I had to talk to mother.

Walking towards the house, I seen her. She was sitting on the ground with candles and her hands reached to the sky.

"Mama?"

"I just want you safe"

She then started back where she left off.

The words I didn't understand any of them. The wind swirls around her as her hair stands on end. I would be lying if I didn't agree my hair was on end too.

After she was done she graced me with a smile.

"What's on your mind baby?"

"Mama, everything is changing and I've done some crazy things lately. I know I am part of father and I will have my wolf. But, I also know I am of you too. Do I have powers that come you?"

"Yes, from me and your grandmother. You will get powers, its a matter of time.

Don't rush it. Let it come to you. It will come just when you need it" she smiles.

"Mama, I was sitting in the dirt. The wind was grabbing the dirt and dust was flying around. I couldn't see and yelled mama.

Stop. It stopped mama.

Instantly. The dirt fell where it was.

However, to be honest I believe my emotions made the wind appear and swirl in the first place. Its not possible , I'm going crazy."

"No, baby. You are becoming more and more who you are. My daughter, you always need to know I am sorry. Please forgive me?

I did what any mother would do to protect their child.

Let's go wait for the moon!"

Mama smiled and grabbed my hand and we sat down together.

"Mama what if she doesn't like me?"

Mama kissed my forehead and laid her hand over my heart.

"She will love you. She has been in there all this time"

Mama held me, we let the day pass us by.

We waited for the moon together.

© Echo