Chapter Three :O

AN: sorry i haven't been updating :/ its just that i thought no one was really gonna read my book i gave up til i logged on and saw how some people started to read it that gave me hope so thank you and whoever voted thanks! :D enjoy this chapter :3

I froze in place not knowing what to do.  I was scared no terrified I didn't hear anymore growls I took a step forward , but stopped when I heard "Move again and we'll rip you apart." It was so demanding so powerful I wanted to run and just go home , but my wolf kept telling to stay still unless I want to be ripped too little bitsand pieces I trusted my wolf so I stayed there.

   I smelled the aura of an alpha these are probably his grounds. "I mean no harm. Please don't hurt me." I heard a chuckle with no sense of humor at all. "If you don't then why are you on my territory!"  His voice boomed in my head and made me whimper , but I had to strong I will not let some self-centered jerk get in my way just because he was alpha doesn't mean you can push people around. Before I could say anything I felt the need to sleep my legs started to wibble and wobble till i fell to the ground. 'WHAT THE HELL!!' I thought. Then all I saw was black.

*DREAM*

 "Thank you mom and dad your the best!" It was my 16th birthday and mom and dad got me a car I literally almost peed my pants when I saw my Boo Bear yes I named my car Boo Bear deal with it. I couldn't wait to tell my best friends Jake and Maddie they have been my best friends since 1st grade the memories. "Hey Dylan!" my dad said. I turned towards dad and he threw me the keys. "Why don't you go take her for a spin?" I couldn't help but smile who wouldn't be happy they got a car. I rushed over to my Boo Bear I gentle opened the door and swiftly got in. It even smelled like a new car. Don't you just love that new car smell. I put my keys in the ingestion and started the car I put in drive and looked behind me and started to pull out of the drive way and headed out on the road. I rolled down the windows to let some air I felt so free like nothing could stop me. Not a thing in the world shoot I felt on top of the world. I could hear the wind rushing by my-

*END OF DREAM*

  My dream was cut off when I felt little drops on my face I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness I was starting to freak out till I hear footsteps. "Where am I?" I thought. I must have thought out loud when I heard someone say , "Your in the basement." His voice was so husky it make me shiver. "But why am I here ," I asked. "I didn't do anything." The man didn't answer me. I could smell him though and whatever cologne he was wearing it stunk it wasn't a very good smell I chuckled to myself. I heard a door open and footsteps come close I tried to make myself look not scared but really I was. When the person came into view he was very very hot. When he started to walk closer to you could see each inch of his muscles flex it almost made my mouth water. He bent down in front of me "So your the one that was on my territory." he didn't ask or anything he knew. "I didn't mean to well I had to I didn't want to go the other way cause there were some drunken boys in the way I was going." I said truthfully. He nodded his head and stood up and looked me over I felt weird and started to shift a little. "You must be Dylan-Rue. The new girl in town I'm Derek the Alpha." he said ever so casual. I said in a bored tone ,"Okay, can I go home now?" 

  He looked taken back probably because he's alpha and usally girls just fall to his feet. Well not this one. I said once again , "Well can I? I'll rather be in my comfty bed than here." He put a smirk on his face. "You could always come to my bed." he said playfully with a wink. I couldnt help but laugh like that day would ever come. "Like I would ever get in your bed. Not in your lifetime buddy." he chuckled "You'll come around you will I know it they always do." that was the last thing he said to me then went back upstairs. I need to get out of here some way.