Chapter 1

Dance class is really hard. you have to focus really hard on making the moves right, blah blah blah, anyway my dream is to become a perfesional dancer and it starts right here. my name is lily vanberian and this is my life.

Lilys pov

I woke up to the sound of bacon sizzling on the pan, parents talking, little brothers screaming and a bright and sunny day. I walked down stairs still tired and sat down next to my little brother. mom said" hey lil glad your up I made your favorite!" Mom placed down a plate of bacon, eggs, and some toast with a glass of orange juice. I'm not really one of those fancy people who eat omelets or those fancy breakfast foods I'm just normal eat, get dressed, and ready for the day. After I ate my breakfast I got my shower and got dressed. I was really tired so I took a hot shower and let the hot water run down my back. After that I got dressed and ran down the steps and into the living room where the tv is. Me and my little brother reached for the remote at the same time. we started fighting and arguing and my mom got tired of it so she took the remote away from us and we had to do something else. "thank a lot max, now we can't watch tv!" I mumbled. He argued back" my hand was on if first lily." I looked at him and yelled" maybe you should back your sticker little fingers off the stuff because I hand.it.first.!" I gave him a death glare. He turned around and mumbled" jerk!" I looked at him and said" what did you just call me!" he answered back" you heard me!" My face turned bright red and anger filled up my body. "Mom!!!! can you tell this little brat to keep his hands of the remote" I yelled. My mom yelled back" Lillian Ann vanberian you do not call your little brother a brat!" She told me to go to my room.