Let it Out

When arriving at my bus stop, my sister and I quickly got up to get off the bus first, or we'd have to wait until the rest of the kids to get off before we could.

"Have a nice day girls, see ya tomorrow," Brenda said as Natalia and I walked off the bus. I looked bad and smiled at her while walking away.

The same question was still on my mind, who was that kid? I mean, I would go up and ask him myself but such as a shy girl like me could never ever do that. If I can't even go up to the counter at McDonald's to ask for a fork, then there's no way I can talk to a guy I've never talked to before. I thought for a second then quickly looked over at Natalia. She had her head down as she walked and hadn't said anything since she got off the bus.

"Something's wrong and you're not telling me missy. What's up?" I asked as I put a hand on her shoulder. She kept her head down, and didn't say anything. "Hellooo, I'm talking to you. What's wrong?"

"Oh sorry," she looked up at me. "I'm tired. Just a bunch of drama at school again."

This was the thing that bugged me so much about her 7th grade year. She'd always come home telling the same thing shed told me the day before. Something about one guy like a girl and one girl got mad because she likes that kid too, and oh my gosh I can't even explain to you how much this 7th grade drama messes me up. I was once in 7th grade and let me tell you, there was rarely ANY. Soo, this generation is growin up to become something.. I don't know what, but something.

"Oh. Okay, well you can talk about it when we get home if you want." I never liked listening to her ram about the drama but I knew it wouldn't make her feel better until she let it all out and talked about it.

When we got home I quickly dropped my backpack by the staircase and headed towards the kitchen. The usual place my mom would be at, making dinner for later. I walked up to her, gave her a kiss on the cheek. I then headed to the fridge to find any snacks I would eventually fill myself up with and never end up eating what my mom prepared, or just eating more of the food she made and possibly gaining more weight. I then closed the fridge doors since I had found nothing to eat.

I reached to the top of the fridge to where my iPad mini was. That thing is my pride and joy. Like a white girl with her Starbucks and iPhone. (No offense to all my white girl friends)

I walked over to the dinner table and sat down to see what notifications I had. Of course, always filled up with snap chats or messages from my cousin, Daisy. She was my best friend. No more like my sister. Who am I kidding, she's the best sister ever. Known that chick she's been born, she's like my other girl half. Always sending me snapchats about her school or just funny links to Tumblr.

Being the teenager I am, I usually like to go out and ride my longboard after school.

I'd grab my phone, put in my earphones and headed out the door. I always had the one certain spot I went to ride at. Maple Mountain High School. The school was on,y down the street and around the corner from my house, and it was huge.

I loved riding around it a few times. Just thinking letting the music take me away from all the worries and problems I had. But eventually, that question came back to my kind again. Who on this freaken planet earth was that kid?

I can only keep asking myself this question because I have to say, he was attractive.. And he was STARING at me. Or so I think.. I mean, the way he was so mysterious made him attractive. I'm tellin you now, some girls like the mysterious kind. And I'm one of them.

I wanted to see how long this would keep going on. If he kept staring, it would mean something for sure, and if not, I guess I'm just weird looking and he was staring my weird face.

I rode around the school only a few times before heading back. The same question still on my mind yet, it never really seemed to bother me very much.

I went back home, putting my longboard in the garage and heading back inside. I head down to my room, changing into different clothes in which I was too lazy to shower. Even though I sweat a lot after the ride. (Don't pretend you dont do that either. So it's not gross.) Natalia was laying on her bed, scrolling on her Instagram as usual.

"Wanna talk about today?" I asked.

"Well I don't know, will you listen to me?"

I immediately felt bad when she said that and sat down on my bed.

"Yes Natalia, I'll listen. I promise. I know I haven't listened the other times, it's just that you practically bring the same story every day."

"Well this time it's different," she said as she sat up.

"Okay, I'm listening." I sat up straight and got comfortable for the long story that was coming.

"Well, you know that kid, Gio?" She started, "Giovanni?"

I quickly raised an eyebrow, "Yes why? What's going on with that kid?"

"He's been bullying me."

The thought of a kid bullying my little sister made me furious on the inside. Why would a BOY pick on someone like her? My own sister. Thinking about it made me more and more furious.

I quickly spoke up, "What?! Why? What did he even say??"

She then looked down and stood silent for a moment.